Yamaha MG102C / TH-12A Mains & Monitors PackageProduct #H75087 Yamaha H75087 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Compact, portable, lightweight PA system for common stage applications.
This live sound package contains a Yamaha MG102C compact mixer, a pair of Mackie Thump TH-12A powered speakers, a pair of passive Kustom KPC10M monitors, and an accessories package that includes a pair of speaker stands, two mics, four 20' XLR cables and two 20' TRS cables.
The Yamaha 10-Input stereo mixer offers sonic quality that will satisfy the most critical listener, surprising flexibility and ease-of-use, and some advanced features you normally wouldn't find in this type of compact mixer.
The Yamaha mixer has a total of 10 input channels comprised of two mono microphone/line channels and four stereo line channels. The stereo channel can be used as mono microphone inputs, providing a total of four microphone inputs when necessary.
Mackie Thump TH-12A
The Mackie Thump Series Powered Loudspeakers deliver deep low-end and real power in a lightweight design that is extremely portable. Class-D Fast Recovery amplification pushes unmatched power to the high-frequency compression driver and bass-pounding high-output woofer. Plus, Mackie Active processing, including a precision crossover and driver time-alignment provides total optimization for maximum system efficiency. Versatile by design, Thump loudspeakers feature a user-adjustable 3-band EQ for tone control and, since they can be pole-mounted or used as a wedge, the Thump Series loudspeakers represent the best value available for a complete stage solution.
The 10" Kustom KPC10M Monitor Speaker Cab features a horn and a specially voiced crossover to ensure clear separation of frequencies for crisp, full-range audio reproduction. The speaker cabinet's 10" woofer delivers punchy low frequencies, while a 2" x 6" horn produces bright high-end tones. The KPC10M monitor cab is equipped with 2 parallel input jacks. Sturdily constructed, Kustom gives the monitor reinforced corners and heavy-duty Tolex covering. The Kustom KPC10M speaker also offers 30°, 60°, and 90° positioning.
- 10-input, 2-bus design
- 2 mic mono, 2 mic/line stereo, 2 line stereo channels
- 2 channels of single-knob compression
- 3-band EQ on mic input channels
- Microphone stand mountable (requires BMS-10A)
Mackie Thump TH-12A
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 12" high-precision woofer
- 1" compression driver
- 10" woofer for punchy bass tones
- 2" x 6" horn for shimmering highs
- Specially voiced internal crossover provides superb separation of frequencies
- Rubber strap handle
- 1-3/8" polemount
Order today and handle many of your gig and presentation requirements with ease.
MG102C / TH-12A Mains & Monitors Package Specifications:
- For complete technical specifications and a more complete product description, please see the individual components' detail page.
- Yamaha MG102C: 630138
- Mackie Thump TH-12A: H71339
- Kustom KPC10M: 600817
- Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands: J01627