Yamaha MG06X 6-Channel Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Compact, capable mixer with SPX processing.
Now in its third incarnation, the MG Series embodies the pursuit of design excellence, and incorporates some of the same technologies developed for use in high-end professional consoles, including studio-quality preamps, powerful digital processing, and a rugged, reliable construction. The MG06X is the six-channel version of the series, with two mono XLR and 1/4" hybrid inputs along with two stereo line inputs.
The MG06X boasts an intuitive interface with capacities suitable for a diverse range of users and applications. For installed, recording, or live music settings, the solid construction and flexible design of these consoles lets you shape your sound with confidence, continually delivering peak performance and a level of sound quality and reliability that has made it a leader in its class.
- Outstanding microphone preamps
- Switchable Phantom Power & PAD Switch
- EQ and High-pass Filters
- AUX / Effect Sends / Group
- LED level metering
- Built-in SPX Digital Effects
- Metal Chassis
Order now and get a small mixer with a big sound.
MG06X 6-Channel Mixer Specifications:
- On-board processors : SPX algorithm: 24 programs
- Phantom power: +48 V
- Input Channels: 2 Mono[MIC/LINE], stereo[LINE]: 2
- Output Channels: STEREO OUT: 2
- PHONES: 1
- Bus: Stereo: 1
- Input Channel Function
- PAD: 26 dB (Mono)
- HPF: 80 Hz, 12 dB/oct (Mono)
- EQ HIGH: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 10 kHz shelving
- EQ LOW: Gain: +15 dB/-15 dB, Frequency: 100 Hz shelving
- PEAK LED: LED turns on when post EQ signal reaches 3 dB below clipping
- Level Meter: 2 x 7 -segment LED meter [PEAK, +10, +6, 0, -6, -10, -20 dB]
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer