Yamaha HS50M 5" Powered Studio Monitor - EachSku #601417000000000 Yamaha 601417 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Trusted Yamaha performance inspired by the legendary NS10M.
The Yamaha HS50M speaker is a 70-watt, biamped reference monitor with a 5" neopropylene woofer and 3/4" tweeter.
Designed to deliver an honest mix, the HS50M monitor speaker has a flat 55Hz-20kHz frequency response. Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring of the monitor's response, making it perfect for all types of recording and multimedia applications. Easily create a 5.1 surround sound setup with the addition of an HS10W powered subwoofer (sold separately).
The Yamaha speaker enclosure is constructed of high-quality MDF material and feature a multi-layer finish that minimizes resonance.
- 70W biamped power
- 5" neopropylene woofer with low-damping rubber surrounds
- 3/4" tweeter
- Flat 55Hz-20kHz frequency response
- High-quality MDF enclosure with mulitple-layer finish and lighted Yamaha tuning fork logo
- Single XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Master level control
- Room control and frequency response switches allow custom tailoring to a number of rooms and applications
For a flexible, affordable, honest monitoring system, the Yamaha HS50M is the perfect choice. Call or click to order now.
HS50M 5" Powered Studio Monitor - Each Specifications:
- Crossover frequency: 3kHz
- Frequency response: 55Hz-20kHz
- 5" LF driver
- 3/4" tweeter
- 70W dynamic power (45W LF driver, 25W tweeter)
- 1 XLR and 2 - 1/4" balanced inputs
- 6-1/2"W x 10-1/2"H x 8-3/4"D
- 13 lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha HS50M 5" Powered Studio Monitor - Each:
Just got them. Excellent monitors. Extremely flat and accurate. But, if you don't have a sub, you'll probably want one. It would be real easy for a newbie to mix too much bass with these monitors. Very nice, nonetheless. I will be getting the HS80M's to compliment them,when I can afford it.