You”ll fall in love with your favorite music all over again.
The EPH-100 Inner Ear Headphones are the result of Yamahas desire to enable you to hear not only clear music, but the sounds of the performers breathing or the bassists plucking of the strings, and even the emotions the artist put into the music. These new-concept headphones use a 6mm (1/4) diameter super-compact driver to deliver the sound to your ears in pure form. Superb tuning only possible from Yamaha with its long musical instrument and audio experience reproduces every minute detail.
The body is formed of precision-shaped aluminum with a finish that is resistant to scratching and corrosion. The design, texture and detailed workmanship convey the sense of luxury of a high quality product.
The EPH-100 features a 6mm (1/4) diameter super-compact driver that can be inserted straighter and closer to the eardrum than ordinary earphones. This allows you to hear pure, low-distortion sound without unwanted sound reflections. You enjoy natural, accurate reproduction with all sound sources.
The body is made of high quality aluminum, exceptionally light and hard, it provides a good feel while helping to minimize sound loss. Air outlet holes in the driver unit and exterior adjust sound quality and provide optimum sound emission with sharp definition.
When carrying the headphones in your bag or pocket, they are firmly attached to the base of the plug. The smart cable holder prevents tangling so the cable can be smoothly taken out and used. In addition, the cable is made of elastomer material that resists kinking or curling. The gold-plated, L-shaped plug is designed with priority on sound quality.
- Precision-shaped aluminum conveys luxury and quality
- Super-compact 6mm (1/4) driver
- Two-stage flange for powerful sound and superior comfort
- Tangle-resistant elastomer cable
- Included Accessories
- Five sizes of ear pads
- 6.3 mm (1/4”) adapter
- 2 m (78-3/4”) extension cable
- Soft carrying case
EPH-100 In-Ear Professional Headphones Specifications:
- Driver Type: Dynamic, Closed
- Driver Unit: 6 mm (1/4”)
- Impedance: 16 ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 104 dB ±3 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Weight (with Cable): 13.5 g (0.46 oz)
- Cable Length: 1.2 m (47-1/4”); 2m extension also included
- Connectors: 3.5 mm (1/8”) L-type mini stereo, 6.3 mm (1/4”) stereo