Yamaha EMX512SC / S115V PA PackageProduct #482658 Yamaha 482658 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A complete plug-and-play PA package.
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent excellent bang for the buck, this package consists of a Yamaha EMX512SC 8-channel 500W powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha S115V 2-way Club SRS V speakers, 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics, 2 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables, 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables, and 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands.
Yamaha EMX512SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer
This durable, lightweight mixer has dual 500W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel Monitor controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects--including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion--let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The EMX512SC offers a total of 12 input channels--4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs--providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the EMX312S is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha S115V 2-Way 12" Club SRS V Speakers
These Yamaha S115V Club Series V Speakers are all about big house sound. Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The S115V 2-way enclosures feature 15" drivers and 2" tweeters with titanium diaphragms. Frequency responses: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz. 500W program handling, 1,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 19"W x 28"H x 15"D. 61 lbs.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
- 1 Yamaha EMX512SC 8-Channel Powered Mixer with dual 500W amps
- 2 Yamaha S115V 2-Way 15" Club SRS V speakers
- 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics
- 2 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables
- 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables
- 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627)
- Dual 500W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone with phantom power or line input and 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
- 2-way enclosure
- 15" driver
- 2" tweeter w/titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz
- 500W program handling, 1,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 19"W x 28"H x 15"D
- 61 lbs.
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
Get set up with this complete package and save money. Order now.
EMX512SC / S115V PA Package Specifications:
- M4000S Dynamic Mics:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor