Yamaha EMX5014 / S115V PA PackageProduct #482667 Yamaha 482667 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Plug it in and rock the house.
We've put together this great PA package to serve the needs of musicians with demanding ears and impoverished budgets. Combining selected components that integrate seamlessly and represent excellent bang for the buck, this package consists of a Yamaha EMX5014C 14-Input stereo powered mixer, a pair of Yamaha S115V 2 way Club SRS V speakers, 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics, 2 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables, 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables, and 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands.
Yamaha EMX5014C 14-Input Stereo Powered Mixer
The EMX5014C Powered Mixer is the perfect band and club system. It features selectable power: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel. It has 10 channels, 14 inputs, and a host of features that add up to advanced mixing capability. Exclusive single-knob compressors on mono channels one thru six allow you to tame unruly vocals or tighten the bass. PFL switches allow you to monitor individual channels, and each channel has an on/off switch so you can instantly move channels in or out of the mix. The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. 80Hz high-pass filters eliminate low-end rumble. Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact. A 9-band graphic is assignable, and power can be configured as main + main, main + aux 1, or aux 1 + aux 2. Signal and peak indicators make monitoring easy, and another LED signals power amp overload and limiter activation. Onboard digital multi-effects with 16 programs. The EMX5014 has it all, plus Yamaha sound quality.
Yamaha S115V 2-Way 12" Club SRS V Speakers
These Yamaha S115V Club Series V Speakers are all about big house sound. Gigging bands, mobile DJs, and houses of worship helped make the first 4 generations of Yamaha Club Series Speakers incredibly popular. The refinements of generation V continue this success story with larger enclosures for improved low-frequency performance, improved drivers for higher power handling, redesigned crossovers, stronger grilles, and dual Speakon and 1/4" connectors. With professional features, excellent sonic performance, and great value, Club Series loudspeakers deliver premium quality night after night.
The S115V 2-way enclosure features a 15" driver and 2" tweeter with a titanium diaphragm. Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz. 500W program handling, 1,000W peak. Sensitivity: 99dB. 19"W x 28"H x 15"D. 61 lbs.
Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld Dynamic Microphones
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphones have professional features coupled with a durable design! Their frequency responses are tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to their unidirectional polar pattern. They also feature handy on/off switches for ease of use.
Professional features include balanced XLR outputs and rugged stand clamps. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble free use.
- 1 Yamaha EMX5014C 14-Input Stereo Powered Mixer
- 2 Yamaha S115V 2-Way 15" Club SRS V speakers
- 4 Audio-Technica M4000S dynamic mics
- 2 Livewire 25ft 16GA speaker cables
- 4 Musician's Gear 20ft LO-Z mic cables
- 2 Musician's Gear All-Steel Tripod Speaker Stands (see SKU#J01627)
- 14-input, 10-channel mixer
- Single-knob compressor on first 6 channels
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locater) system
- 80Hz high-pass filters for eliminating low-frequency rumble
- Channel on/off switch on each channel
- Channel PFL switches
- Peak and signal indicators on all input channels
- Linear Aux 1 and Aux2, and Effect return faders with AFL switches
- Stereo master faders with PFL and AFL monitor switches
- Limiter indicaters signal limiter activation due to power amp overload
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
- Power amplifier output selector: 500W, 200W, or 75W per channel
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- 2-way enclosure
- 15" driver
- 2" tweeter w/titanium diaphragm
- Frequency response: (-10dB) 55Hz-16kHz
- 500W program handling, 1,000W peak
- Sensitivity: 99dB
- 19"W x 28"H x 15"D
- 61 lbs.
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
EMX5014 / S115V PA Package Specifications:
- M4000S Dynamic Mics:
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency Response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz)
- Dimensions: 178.3 mm (7.02") length, 56.3 mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3 pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Home Studio
Comments about Yamaha EMX5014 / S115V PA Package:
For a small package this PA packs an incredible punch. And the affordability is great for bands on a ketchup sandwich budget. Use as a monitor setup as your band grows. Is a great deal for the price. mine has never ever let me down.