Yamaha EMX312SC / A12 PA PackageProduct #485223 Yamaha 485223 YAD Live Sound Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A 12-channel mixer with dual 200W amps, 12" PA speakers, 2 handheld mics, stands, and cables.
This PA Package includes a Yamaha EMX312SC 12-channel powered mixer, 2 Yamaha A12 12" 2-way loudspeakers and 2 Audio-Technica M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphones. To round out this bundle of live gear, you get 2 Musician's Gear standard speaker stands, 2 Gear One XLR microphone cables, and 16-Gauge speaker cables.
Yamaha EMX312SC 12-Channel Powered Mixer
The durable, lightweight Yamaha EMX312SC 12-Channel Powered Mixer has dual 300W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel Monitor controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects—including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion—let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX312SC offers a total of 12 input channels—4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs—providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and equipped with conveniently located handles, the EMX312SC is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
Yamaha A12 12" 2-way loudspeaker
The Yamaha A12 speaker from their A Series is designed for live PA system use. It is a 2-way speaker featuring bass reflex, trapezoidal cab design, heavy grille, recessed handles, and black carpet covering.
The A12 has a 12" woofer, 1" high-frequency horn, 300W program handling (600W peak), and 125dB SPL.
Audio-Technica M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
The Audio-Technica M4000S Handheld dynamic microphone has professional features with a ridiculously affordable price tag. Its frequency response is tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction. Great feedback rejection and focused pick up are due to the unidirectional polar pattern. It also features a handy on/off switch for ease of use.
Professional features include a balanced XLR output and a rugged stand clamp. Whether you're on the road, in the studio, or just performing at local gigs, its all-metal design helps provide years of trouble-free use.
Yamaha EMX312SC 12-Channel Powered Mixer
- Dual 300W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone with phantom power or line input and 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- Single knob compression on first 4 channels
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4"
- phone jack speaker output connectors
- Durable, lightweight design
A12 12" 2-way loudspeaker
- 2-way passive speaker
- Bass reflex, trapezoidal cab
- Heavy grille
- Recessed top handle
- Black carpet covering
- 12" woofer
- 1" diaphragm high-frequency horn
- Speakon and 1/4" inputs
M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for crystal-clear vocal reproduction
- Unidirectional pattern for feedback rejection and focused pick up
- All-metal design for years of trouble-free use
- Convenient on/off switch
- Professional features include balanced XLR output and rugged stand clamp
Got a live gig coming up? Get this affordable package for a good sound at a decent price.
EMX312SC / A12 PA Package Specifications:
- Yamaha EMX312SC 12-Channel Powered Mixer
- Dimensions: 17-3/8"W x 11-1/4"H x 10-3/4"D
- Weight: 22lb.
- A12 12" 2-way loudspeaker
- Enclosure: 2-way bass reflex speaker unit
- 12" LF speaker cone
- 1" high frequency horn
- Frequency Range: 65Hz-20kHz
- Power Capacity: 300W program; 500W peak
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 97dB SPL (1W, 1m)/125dB SPL (MAX)
- Input Connectors: Phone jack 1 Speakon 1 Dimension: 15-7/8"W 22-5/8"H 12-3/4"D
- Weight: 34.4Ib.
- M400S Handheld Dynamic Microphone
- Element: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar pattern: Unidirectional
- Frequency response: 70Hz — 12.000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -52dB (2.5 mV)
- Impedance: 500 Ohms
- Switch: On/off
- Weight: 329 grams (11.6 oz.)
- Dimensions: 178.3mm (7.02") length, 56.3mm (2.22") body diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLR M-type
- Accessories: Slip-in stand clamp for 5/8" — 27 threaded adaptor