Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Portable, convenient, and packed with power and effects!
The durable, lightweight Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer has dual 200W amps, 16 Yamaha SPX effects, built-in graphic EQs, and loads of input options.
The power mode switch lets you use the dual power channels as a stereo amplifier, or use one channel for the main speakers and one for the monitors, with separate monitor mix setup via the channel MONITOR controls.
SPX digital effects
16 Yamaha SPX effects—including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and even distortion—let you add the finishing touches to your live presentation.
Graphic equalizers are provided for both the main and monitor power channels so you can effectively control feedback or tailor the sound to match the room and program material.
The Yamaha EMX212SC offers a total of 12 input channels—4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, plus 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs—providing a versatile mix of input capabilities for a wide range of applications. If only mic inputs are needed, you can use up to 8 mic channels. If you want to play recorded background music during breaks using a stereo input, and have a keyboard player with stereo outputs, you still have 6 mic/line inputs available. If all 4 stereo pairs are used to handle stereo line sources, you still have 4 channels available for mono mic or line input. It's a versatile system that can adapt to your needs with ease!
Yamaha Speaker Processing
Yamaha Speaker Processing (YSP) provides optimized matching with speakers, for clean, solid reproduction that will deliver your music with maximum impact.
FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
The Yamaha FCL (Feedback Channel Locating) system makes locating and eliminating feedback easier than ever. FCL indicators provided on each input channel indicate which channel feedback is occurring in, so you can identify it visually and adjust levels or EQ as required. Another handy features is a Standby switch that mutes channels 1 through 8 so that, for example, after rehearsal or between sets you can mute performer's inputs 1 through 8 without having to change fader settings, while stereo inputs 9 through 12 remain active for background music playback.
Durable, lightweight design
At only 22 pounds and featuring conveniently located handles, the EMX212S powered mixer is easy to transport. It's built to withstand the rigors of the road and deliver reliable performance, night after night.
- Dual 200W amps
- Power mode switch allows amps to function in stereo, or as separate mono channels for mains and monitors
- 16 SPX digital effects including reverb, echo, chorus, flanger, phaser, and distortion
- FCL (Feedback Channel Locator) system
- 7-band graphic EQs for main and monitor power channels: 125Hz, 250 Hz, 500 Hz, 1kHz, 2kHz, 4kHz, 8 kHz, +12/-12 dB
- 3-band EQ per input channel
- 12 input channels: 4 for monaural microphone (with phantom power) or line input, 4 pairs that can function either as monaural mic inputs or stereo line inputs
- YSP (Yamaha Speaker Processing)
- Speakon and 1/4" phone jack speaker output connectors
An outstanding mixer with digital effects, loads of input, and power that's ideal for small to medium venues! Call or click to order now!
EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer Specifications:
- Maximum Output Power @ 0.5 % THD at 1 kHz: 220 W/4 Ω; 130 W/8 Ω
- Frequency Response: -3, 0, 1 dB 20 Hz-20 kHz, ref to the nominal output level @ 1 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.5 % (THD+N) +14 dB @ 20 Hz, 1 kHz, 20 kHz, GAIN control: all nominal
- Hum & Noise: Equivalent Input Noise, -115 dBu, Rs = 150 Ω CH 1-4 MIC/LINE: MIC
- Crosstalk: -65 dB @ 1 kHz
- Input Connectors: CH 1-4: XLR and Phone; CH 5/6, 7/8: XLR and Phone; CH 9/10, 11/12: XLR and Pin
- CH EQ: HIGH, MID, LOW
- Phantom Power: 15 V
- Graphic Equalizer: 7 Band (125, 250, 500, 1 k, 2 k, 4 k, 8 kHz): Main (Stereo) and Monitor
- Digital Effects: SPX Digital Multi Effector (24 bit AD/DA, 32 bit Internal Processing): 16 Programs
- Power Amp Mode: Main L/R, Main (L+R)/Monitor
- Foot Switch: On/Off
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-3/8" x 11-1/4" x 10-3/4"
- Weight: 22 lb.
- Power Requirements: 120 V 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 270 W
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Yamaha EMX212S 12-Channel Powered Mixer:
This is a great powered mixer. I've tried other brands but keep coming back to Yamaha, they are proven to be reliable and last for years. I would highly recommend this mixer to anyone who needs a great powered mixer.