Yamaha DXS15 15" Active Subwoofer
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Solid low end in a compact enclosure at a great price.
The all-new DXS15 subwoofer delivers powerful, yet focused low-end reaching as low as 42Hz. The DXS's fully optimized band-pass design combines with its powerful Class-D amplifier, long travel 15" woofer, and formidable DSP to deliver a tight, impressive bass with outstanding depth and high power output.
- Speaker type: 15" powered subwoofer, band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 45Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF: Diameter: 15" cone, Voice Coil: 2.5"
- Output power: Dynamic: 950W / Continuous: 600W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2 (Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB, BOOST, XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 120W
DXS15 15" Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions WxHxD: 478mm (18-7/8") x 618mm (24-3/8") x 624mm (24-4/8")
Net weight 38.0kg (83.8lb.)
Material: Wood (Paint, Black)