Open Box (Mint) Yamaha DXS12 12" Active Subwoofer
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Compact sub adds a mighty punch to your low-end.
The DXS12 is an extremely compact and powerful subwoofer equipped with a high-efficiency 950W Class-D amplifier and a 12" high-output woofer housed in an acoustically optimized band-pass enclosure.Use its powerful D-XSUB low frequency processing for low-end you would never expect from such a compact 12" subwoofer.
- Speaker type: 12" powered subwoofer, band-pass type
- Frequency range (-10dB): 47Hz - 160Hz
- Components LF: Diameter:12" cone, Voice Coil:2.5"
- Output power: Dynamic: 950W / Continuous: 600W
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors INPUT: XLR-3-31 x 2 , THRU: XLR3-32 x 2 (Parallel with INPUT)
- Processors: D-XSUB, BOOST, XTENDED-LF, OFF
- Power requirements: 100V - 240V, 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption: 120W
Give the bass side of your music the love it deserves. Order today!
DXS12 12" Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Dimensions WxHxD: 397mm (15-5/8") x 563mm (22-1/8") x 594mm (23-3/8")
Net weight 33.0kg (72.8lb.)
Material: Wood (Paint, Black)