XLN Audio Metal ADpak ADpak Addictive Drums Expansion Pack Software DownloadSku #H83098000000000 XLN Audio H83098 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An expansion pak for heavy metal-loving Addictive Drums owners.
Featuring a new Ludwig drum kit recorded by metal guru Ross Robinson (Korn, Slipknot, Machine Head, Sepultura, etc.) in Los Angeles, the Metal ADpak brings a totally new sound to Addictive Drums. Ross Robinson is one of the most renowned Metal producers in the world, widely known for his raw, powerful drum productions and dedication to details. For the recordings he brought in his A-team consisting of engineer Steve Evetts (Sepultura) and drummer Jeff Freidl (Ashes Divide, Puscifer). The result is pure adrenaline
Ludwig Classic Maple drumkit
With thunderous toms, a heavy kick drum, a sharp, but balanced snare drum, and vicious Zildjian cymbals, this kit really delivers no matter what style of metal you prefer. The 18-piece drum kit was hand-picked and tuned by Ross Robinson for the recording sessions.
- 30+ mix presets tweaked by professional metal producers and musicians
- Each preset has its own characteristics
- New trig sounds for the kick and the snare
- Four different trig sounds
- Kick: Ludwig Classic Maple 22x18”
- Snare: Gretsch Hammered Chrome over Brass 14x5”
- Toms: Ludwig Classic Maple 10x8", 12x8", 13x9", 16x16", 18x16"
- HiHat: Zildjian New Beat Hihat 15"
- Ride: Zildjian A Custom Medium Ride 24"
- Crash: Zildjian K Crash Ride 20"
- Crash: Zildjian K Dark Crash 19"
- Crash: Zildjian A Custom Rezo Crash 20"
- Crash: Zildjian Hybrid Crash 17"
- Splash: Zildjian K Custom Hybrid Splash 9"
- Splash: Sabian AAX Ozone Splash 10"
- China: Zildjian A Custom China 18"
- China: Zildjian K Custom Hybrid China 19"
Order this AdPak today. Then take your virtual pedal to the metal.
Metal ADpak ADpak Addictive Drums Expansion Pack Software Download Specifications:
- Recorded at: Ross Robinson Studios, Los Angeles
- Producer: Ross Robinson
- Recording engineer: Steve Evetts
- Session drummer: Jeff Friedl
- Sound mixing: Ross Robinson
- Videos: At the Gates Productions
- Audio editing: Kim Lindberger