XILS lab Synthix Virtual InstrumentSku #H80975000000000 XILS lab H80975 YSKC Software Synths https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Spectacular synth emulator plugin.
XILS Labs Synthix is a beautiful model of a legendary synthesizer you may not be familiar with, the Elka Synthex. This 32-bit plugin for Mac or PC features a GUI that resembles the original instrument. The Synthex not being quite an iconic synth instrument, users may not be completely acquainted with the interface, but it is a common enough design, and several features owe more to the imaginations of the XILS Lab programmers than to Elka.
The Synthix features two oscillators with triangle, saw, square, and pulse waveforms selectable per voice. The option to select different oscillator shapes per voice avails the user of tremendous creative potential. Add ring modulation and PWM and the impressive nature of the Synthix plugin begins to really make itself plain.
Feeling a little dirty? An independent noise generator lets you throw some mud into the mix. The filter section has five options and discrete envelopes for the Amp and Filter stages. There are two additional assignable envelopes as well.
What does the infomercial barker say? But wait! There’s more! There are four separate effects sections that control deeply tweakable parameters within time-based effects like chorus, delay, and phase shifting, plus a dramatic and very effective EQ section.
And don’t get us started on the multi-layering. If you love synthesizers, you will have a deep and abiding relationship with your XILS Lab Synthix. This one is a winner.
- Two oscillators with 4 selectable waveforms
- Dedicated PWM and Ring modulator
- One multimode filter based on the CEM 3320 chip emulation,
- Self oscillating 12 dB and 24 dB low pass
- 6 and 12 dB band pass
- 12 dB high pass
- Four D-ADSR : an enhanced standard ADSR
- MIDI syncable delay.
- Four LFOs, including two neverseen LFOS types.
- Four embedded effects : Delay, Chorus, Phaser, Dual EQs
- Multi-track sequencer
- A la Moog mono modes and several Polyphonic modes
- LFO based on fully calculated chaotics functions
- Guitar modes, Circular and random polyphonic mode
- 8 independent layers
Get the Synthix and tweak until you freak.
Synthix Virtual Instrument Specifications:
- Mac OSX 10.3.9 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Dongle required