XILS lab Polyplayer Virtual Insturment Software Download(Software Download) Sku #H80976000000000 XILS lab H80976 YSKC Software Synths https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Phenomenal analog synth plugin at a bargain.
The PolyKB II Player is is a lighter version of the PolyKB from XILS Lab. But it is more than a simple synth module. It's also a fully featured real synth that allows you to fully customize 8 selectable parameters including ADSR values, filter cut off, resonance, and much more. These parameters can also receive full automation via midi continuous controller. The PolyKB II Player also comes with the same acclaimed 250 hi quality preset library of its big brother, the PolyKB.
Its also fully compatible with the Analog Bags 1 & 2 add-on soundbanks, as well as with some 3rd party soundsets, so you can extend the original library at a very affordable price. All of your custom patches are also saved via your host, and projects using custom patches are saved with all your edits.
Serial number protected, no dongle necessary.
- Same sound engine as the PolyKB0
- Compatible with PolyKB II add-on soundbanks
- 8 User selectable parameters can be customized
- Midi control automation of all player parameters, including the 8 user selectable parameters
- Full control of arpeggio settings
- Full control of polyphony settings
- On/Off toggle for the 4 effects ( If you want to use an external Delay for example )
- On/Off toggle for the stereo effect
- Selectable control of effects settings ( To adapt the FX to the groove of your tracks for example )
- Advanced preset browser, which enables you to search a preset with multi-criteria operation
- Oscillator 1: Wave, Tune
- Oscillator 2: Wave, Tune, Level
- Filter: frequency, resonance, overdrive, keyb amount, envelope 2 amount
- Envelope 1&2: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release
- Effects: Dry/Wet (Delay, Chorus, Phaser, EQ)
Order today and get classic analog sounds for less.
Polyplayer Virtual Insturment Software Download Specifications:
- Mac OSX 10.3.9 and later : VST, Audio Unit, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)
- Windows XP, Vista and 7 ; VST, RTAS (Protools 7.0 and later)