Wave Arts TrackPlug AAX Special Signal Processing Software - Pro Tools 11 ReadySku #H97599000000000 Wave Arts H97599 YSD Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The ultimate channel strip plug-in in AAX format.
TrackPlug 5 is an all-in-one channel strip plug-in that features a 10-band EQ, brickwall filters, spectrum analyzer, dual multi-mode compressors, gate/expander, extensive sidechain options, and a peak limiter. TrackPlug’s interface has been meticulously designed for visual clarity and ease of use. TrackPlug also features preset managers per section so, for example, you can quickly combine an EQ preset with a compressor preset.
Like all Wave Arts’ plugs, TrackPlug only consumes CPU for features that are enabled, so if you just need a few bands of EQ and some compression, TrackPlug has a negligible CPU load. Even with everything turned on, TrackPlug is very light on CPU. We’ve had users report using over 100 TrackPlugs in a single project. The applications for TrackPlug are virtually endless: shape the tone of an instrument, fix sonic problems, bring dynamics under control, clean up noise problems, add some punch or vintage warmth to a track, de-ess a vocal track, and much more.
- 10 bands of professional, 64-bit EQ
- Brickwall low-pass/high-pass filter section
- Third-octave spectrum analysis display
- Dual multi-mode compressors and a gate
- Clean, vintage, peak, and RMS dynamics modes
- Sidechain EQ support on each dynamics section
- External sidechain support (RTAS, AU & MAS
- Adjustable look ahead delays
- Peak limiter
- Comprehensive metering
- Master preset manager and preset manager per sectionOver 60 master presets, 30 compressor presets, 60 EQ presets, 10 gate presets
- Latency compensation
- Fully automatable
- Up to 192K support
Download TrackPlug 5 today, and pass your signals through a powerful chain of processing power.
TrackPlug AAX Special Signal Processing Software - Pro Tools 11 Ready Specifications:
- OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8
- A host program that supports the AU, MAS, VST, or RTAS plug-in architecture.
- Audio Units and VST – 32 and 64-bit Intel Mac.
- MAS and RTAS – 32-bit Universal Binary (Intel and PowerPC).
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- A host program that supports the DirectX, VST, or RTAS