Faithful recreation of the classic Pultec EQ units.
Warm Audio has carefully re-created the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history at an unheard of price. Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to your final mixes that's nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. Warm Audio has once again redefined the industry standard and brought a fully professional-grade piece of outboard gear to the market at a price that's making history.
- Tube Equalizer based on the classic "Pultec" EQP-1A
- CineMag input and output transformers - Made in U.S.A.
- Premium high voltage 12AX7 and 12AU7 tubes
- CineMag inductor EQ section
- EQ bypassable - signal still passes through tubes and transformers for warming effect
- No insertion loss - loss restored by tube amplifier
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced inputs
- XLR and TRS transformer balanced outputs
- Flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 50 kHz
- Boost and Cut controls can be used simultaneously for phase effect
Get the warmth of the past in a current EQ design.
EQP-WA Tube EQ Specifications:
- Low frequency boost - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 12 db
Low frequency cut - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 Hz - 18 db
High frequency boost - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 kHz - 18 db
High frequency cut - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 kHz - 14 db
5 added frequency points for greater flexibility
Switchable 115/230 volt IEC power inlet
Dimensions: 19 x 3.5 x 6 inches - 2RU rack mountable