VocoPro V-Bank Dual Deck Multi-Format DVD/Hard Drive SystemProduct #584427 VocoPro 584427 YMAB Professional Karaoke Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
2 multi-format disc players, 2 500GB hard drives, a USB drive, SD card input, and DVD/AVI/MP3 ripper in one.
Take two multi-format disc players, two 500GB hard drives, dual USB drive and SD card inputs, put them together with professional digital key control, pitch control, and media-ripping capability, and you have the V-BANK from VocoPro. This leap-forward unit builds on VocoPro's Media Jukebox technology to create a massive media vault to store and play your digital library of music and video. With disc-ripping capability, DJs and music listeners alike can copy any non-copy protected CD, DVD, or DivX discs that you own to the on-board hard drives. Then, the VocoPro V-BANK deck lets you rip, store, and playback thousands of audio / video files at a professional gig or for your personal enjoyment at home.
- Dual disc players support DVD, CD, CD+G, MP3, VCD, and DivX AVI formats
- Dual 500GB hard drives can store thousands of files
- ±12% Pitch Control slider
- ±7-step Digital Key control
- Dual USB thumb drive and SD card ports on the front panel for easy access to additional media
- USB jacks to access on-board hard drives directly with your computer
- Full-function remote control
- 120V/240V and NTSC/PAL compatible for worldwide use
- Rear Panel Connections (Drive A): USB, 5.1 RCA Surround Sound Audio out, L/R RCA Audio out, RCA Video out, S-Video out, Component (y,pb,pr) Video out, Digital Coaxial Audio out, Digital Optical Audio out
- Rear Panel Connections (Drive B): USB, 5.1 RCA Surround Sound Audio out, L/R RCA Audio out, RCA Video out, S-Video out, Component (y,pb,pr) Video out, Digital Coaxial Audio out, Digital Optical Audio out
- Rear Panel Connections (Switched Out): RCA Video out, L/R Audio out
Use this system for professional uses, or add it to a home entertainment system. Order today.
V-Bank Dual Deck Multi-Format DVD/Hard Drive System Specifications:
- Compatibility: DVD, VCD, CD, CD+G, MP3, MP4, JPEG
- Laser Wavelength: 780/650nm
- Video System: NTSC/PAL
- Audio Response: 20Hz - 20kHz ±2.5dB
- Audio Signal/Noise Ratio: ≥ 83dB
- Audio Distortion + Noise: ≤ -75dB(1kHz)
- Channel Separation: ≥ 70dB(1kHz)
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 85dB (1kHz)
- Audio output:
- (Analog audio) Output level: 1.5V ±0.1, Load impedance: 10K
- (Digital audio) Optical: -21dBm - -15dBm
- Video output:
- (Video output) Output level: 1Vp-p ±0.2, Load impedance: 75Ohm imbalance, negative polarity
- (S-Video output) Output level: Brightness (Y)1Vp-p; Chroma: (C)0.286Vp-p;
- Load impedance: 75Ohms
- Power supply: AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: ≤60W
- Dimensions: 480mm x 132mm x 293mm, (18.9" x 5.2" x 9.4")
- Operating temperature: -2& deg;C - +40 °C (28.4 °F ~ 104 °F)
- Weight: 8kg (17.6lb.)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about VocoPro V-Bank Dual Deck Multi-Format DVD/Hard Drive System:
If you are a professional KJ do not buy this unit. I wouldn't even suggest it for use at home. I looked around for reviews on this player and there were none. I have other vocopro equipment so I figured I'd take the chance on it. WRONG... I'm writing this review after about an hour of testing, and a call to vocopro's tech support. I haven't even mounted the thing in my rack, and never will because I'm returning it. The only positive thing I can say is that it seems well built, and high quality like the other vocopro equipment I own. But that's where the positive ends. The disc players auto play, which totally sucks. There is no way to see what track a disc is on the OSD OR on the tv screen, and it doesn't display the normal info like total number of tracks on the disc, etc... If you try to change the OSD to show anything except for the playtime counting up, it doesn't just change it on the OSD, it puts it on the TV covering lyrics when someone is trying to sing. When playing from the HD, in "pro" mode, if you play a single cdg file all is well. If you try to utilize the convenience of a play list it displays "select your song file" on the tv in large fonts that DOESN'T GO AWAY and covers the lyrics while someone is trying to sing, making the playlist feature completely useless. If I try to play a .cdg file from the HD with the "smartnav" menu, it will play the .mp3 but doesn't use the .cdg file. So basically, you look at the smartnav menu instead of the lyrics like it should. REAL SMART! I did call support to see if there was something I was overlooking. I've never had to call vocopro for anything before. Right off the bat, the guy I talked to seemed like I was bothering him by calling. When I asked him about the "select your song file" being on the screen, he said that just the way it is with a "get over it, and deal with it" attitude. Nice for a piece of equipment that their MSRP is $999. I hope this review helps, I wish I knew this before I wasted the time and money on this player. It's a complete disappointment...