VocoPro UHF-BP1 Wireless UHF HeadsetProduct #476324 VocoPro 476324 YWE Wireless System Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Lets you go hands-free and wireless with your UHF-3200, UHF-3205, UHF-5800, UHF-5805, and UHF-8800 systems.
The UHF-BP1 is a wireless UHF headset for use with the VocoPro UHF-3200, UHF-3200, UHF-3205, UHF-5800, UHF-5805, and UHF-8800 wireless mic systems, letting you go both cable- and hands-free. It features a lightweight, steel-constructed headset, screw-in wireless headset jack for secure operation, 2 included AA batteries, and more.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Headset jack screws in for more secure operation
- Lightweight, steel-constructed headset
- Built-in Gain control and On/Off switch
- Low battery indicator (LED)
- 2 AA batteries (included)
- Heavy-duty belt clip
- Durable antenna
- 3' headset cord
- Shipping Dimensions: 7" W x 2" H x 5-3/4" D
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- FCC license may be required
Leave the cable clutter and microphone fuss behind—order now for hassle-free performance.
UHF-BP1 Wireless UHF Headset Specifications:
- Available in the following frequencies: M, N, O, P (656.825MHz, 685.96MHz, 694.11MHz, 629.40MHz) and Q, R, S, T (676.74MHz, 614.15MHz, 619.12MHz, 622.665MHz)