VocoPro UHF-5800 Handheld Wireless Package Ch 3Sku #486336000000000 VocoPro 486336 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
12 hours of dynamic, interference-free performance with 4 hand-held mics, mic stands, and a cable to hook it all up to your mixer.
This package includes the VocoPro UHF-5800 4-channel UHF mic system (Ch.3 frequency) with 4 handheld mics, 4 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stands, and one 20-foot Gear One XLR microphone cable.
Vocopro UHF-5800 4-channel UHF mic system
Experience ultimate freedom with the UHF-5800, VocoPro's first 4-channel UHF wireless microphone system. With 4 hand-held mics, each on its own independent UHF channel, the UHF-5800 gives you maximized vocal options without the fear of frequency interference. Going wireless means you're free from cables for more active performances that the crowd will never forget. Plus, a 12-hour mic battery life means the party can go all night. Karaoke DJs will love that each mic channel has its own field-replaceable module that easily slides out without the need for tools and without affecting the functionality of the other channels. Karaoke vocalists, home entertainment enthusiasts, and clubgoers will all benefit from the reliability and versatility of the UHF-5800.
MS-220 Tripod Mic Stand
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One XLR Microphone Cable (20')
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- VocoPro UHF-5800 4-channel mic system (ch.3 frequency)
- 4 Musician's Gear MS-220 tripod mic stands
- 20' Gear One XLR microphone cable
- 4 individual XLR Mic Outputs and 1 1/4" Mixed Output
- 4 handheld mics included
- Individual Volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- 4 independent field-replaceable modules
- Interference-resistant UHF Band operation
- Rugged 1RU metal receiver chassis
- Low power consumption design for longer battery life
- FCC license may be required
High-quality, stress-free performances are a phone call or click away. Order today!
UHF-5800 Handheld Wireless Package Ch 3 Specifications:
- Carrier Frequency Range: UHF 614-694MHz
- Channel 3 Frequency: A:656.825MHZ, B:685.96MHZ, C:694.11MHZ, D:629.40MHZ
- Oscillation Mode: Quartz Controlled Fixed Frequency
- Stability: 10 PPM
- Sensitivity: 1.6uV @ sinad =12dB
- Max. Deviation Range: 50Hz
- S/N Ratio:>105dB
- T.H.D.: <0.5% @ 1kHz
- Image rejection: 85dB typical
- Spurious Rejection: 75dB typical
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-16kHz
- Squelch Control: dual-squelch circuit
- Max. Output Level: Balance: 0~400mV, Unbalance: 0~200mV
- Power Supply: External DC Power Supply, 0.7A, 12-15V DC
- Dimensions: 18.9"(L) x 1.8"(H) x 7.8"(W)
- Transmitter (Handheld)
- Transmitter Power: 30mV
- Spurious Emission: <40dB(with carrier)
- Battery Voltage: AA 1.5V*2
- Battery Life: 12 hours