VocoPro UHF-3205 Dual Rechargeable Wireless Mic SystemProduct #277178 VocoPro 277178 YWA Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A wireless microphone system with 2 rechargeable mics and charger.
The UHF-3205 wireless microphone system operates on the less-crowded UHF frequency band giving you a clearer, interference-free sound. Each mic channel has its own volume control and you can either output both channels independently or together using the mixed output channel. Included in this package are two wireless rechargeable microphones with upgraded, durable metal bodies. Enjoy wireless freedom at home or in the club with the VocoPro UHF-3205.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 2 wireless rechargeable handheld mics included
- Included microphone charger charges both microphones at the same time
- 2 unbalanced mic outputs (1/4") and 1 mixed output (1/4")
- UHF Band 629.40MHz - 694.11MHz
- Rugged mic grilles protect the microphone cartridge and prevent the mic from rolling
- Individual volume controls for precise vocal balancing
- Low charge indicator (LED) on mics
- Dual antennas provide clear signal reception
Work the room for hours with these wireless rechargeable microphones and system. Order today.