Vienna Instruments Vienna Recorders Software DownloadProduct #H95417 Vienna Instruments H95417 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Recorders played by virtuosi.
Compared with its close relative the flute (“flauto traverso”), the instrument range of the wooden recorder (“flauto dolce”) is more limited in terms of pitch and dynamics. This is one of the reasons why the recorder was replaced by the (traverse) flute in orchestras around the 18th century. However, recorders were very popular during medieval times and into the renaissance, and even in the baroque era famous composers such as Telemann, Bach, Händel and Vivaldi wrote pieces for these instruments.
Due to the absence of upper harmonics and a predominance of odd harmonics, the sound of recorders is soft and mellow. The instrument is often unfairly marginalized as a toy for children or amateur players, with its main application being music pedagogy and domestic music. However, contemporary composers of all genres (from Luciano Berio and Mauricio Kagel to Keith Jarrett) have written demanding pieces for the recorder, expanding its timbral range in a virtuosic way. What’s more, recorders are used as solo instruments in modern film music, adding a particular exotic timbre with references to ancient or far eastern worlds in orchestral scores. All four recorders of this Instrument Collection were played by Austrian flute and recorder virtuoso Leopold Eibl, a sought-after soloist and chamber musician.
Your purchase of Recorders also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- Interval Performances: Legato (with and without vibrato)
- Repetition Performances in legato and staccato
- Performance Trills
- Short notes (staccato)
- Long notes (sustains), with and without vibrato, regular and marcato
Order today for recorders the way they are meant to be played.
Vienna Recorders Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard