Vienna Instruments Vienna Dimension BrassProduct #H72552 Vienna Instruments H72552 YSKD Orchestral Virtual Instruments https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Multi-sampled symphonic brass sample library.
Vienna Dimension Brass gives an entirely new meaning to the term multi-samples. These instruments were recorded in a very unique way at Vienna’s famed Silent Stage. While every note was played by a well-rehearsed ensemble of four brass players, each instrument was recorded separately, which allows you to access each voice individually. Still, they sound like an ensemble and not like four soloists, whether playing in unison, divisi, or even in four-part harmony.
Vienna Dimension Brass comes with the free Vienna Instruments player. To make the most of these unique multi-dimensional samples, the Vienna Symphonic Library recommends using Vienna Instruments PRO (a fully functional demo version is included in the box). Its auto-divisi mode automatically splits voices between players, and the tailor-made Humanize Presets let you easily control the performance accuracy of your virtual musicians in real-time, at the single touch of a fader – from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects.
Trumpet ensemble (4 Trumpets in Bb)
Horn ensemble (4 French horns)
Trombone ensemble (4 Tenor trombones)
Low Brass ensemble (1 Tuba, 1 Bass trombone, 2 Trombones)
All instruments in these ensembles were recorded with separate microphones using a technique that preserves the ensemble sound when played together.
Freely adjustable ensemble sizes
Whether you’re writing for four solo instruments, or for groups of 2, 3, or 4 musicians playing in unison – Vienna Dimension Brass gives you individual options for each instrument while maintaining a homogeneous sound.
Change the position, sound characteristics, volume, and performance accuracy of each virtual musician individually.
Human performance control
When used with Vienna Instruments PRO, individual instruments of each section can be humanized separately and in real-time, from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects.
Vienna Instruments PRO lets you split voices between players. Play one note, and you’ll hear four players in unison. Two notes will divide the ensemble in sections of two players, and so on.
- Instruments recorded with separate mics using a technique that preserves the ensemble sound when played together
- Freely adjustable ensemble sizes
- Change position, sound characteristics, volume, and performance accuracy of each virtual musician
- Individual instruments of each section can be humanized separately and in real-time
Call or click to order today!
Vienna Dimension Brass Specifications:
- System Requirements:
- Intel Core or Xeon processor/AMD Athlon 64 (and later) with Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 7/Vista 32-bit and 64-bit versions (64-bit operation systems recommended) or
- Intel Core 2 Duo/Xeon with Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- 2GB RAM (4GB or more recommended)
- Fast separate hard drive with 20 GB free space
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library protection device or other key issued by eLicenser/Steinberg)
- DVD drive for installation
- VIENNA INSTRUMENTS: VST (32-bit: Windows 7/Vista/XP, 64-bit: Windows 7/Vista), AU/VST/RTAS (OS X) compatible host when used as a plug-in; also works stand-alone
- VIENNA INSTRUMENTS PRO: VST/RTAS (32-bit: Windows 7/Vista/XP, 64-bit: Windows 7/Vista), AU/VST/RTAS (OS X) compatible host when used as a plug-in; also works stand-alone
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- eLicenser Control Center 188.8.131.527 or higher (the latest available version from www.eLicenser.net is highly recommended)
- 88-key master keyboard recommended