Vienna Instruments Vienna Choir Extended Software DownloadSku #H95413000000000 Vienna Instruments H95413 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna MIR PRO 24
Spend more than $1,000 and receive Vienna Instruments PRO for free! Spend more than $2,000 and receive Vienna MIR PRO 24 plus a RoomPack of your choice for free.
- - Offer Expires 03/31/14
- Download rebate
Vast choral sample library.
The human voice is the oldest and most expressive instrument ever. Having redefined the world of virtual orchestration during the past several years, the Vienna Symphonic Library is breaking new ground with this impressive vocal collection. This item is the extended version, featuring 15,326 samples.
This project was among the most physically demanding of all of the Vienna Instruments, where the challenges of achieving perfect tone, intonation, consistency, and stamina were directly linked to, and even magnified by, the mechanics of the human body. Given the rigorous criteria for inclusion, the voices of Vienna Choir were cast and assembled exclusively for the recording sessions at the Silent Stage, with each singer hand-selected from Austria’s leading choirs. Hundreds of hours were spent performing with utmost perfection and even a surprising passion that imbues every recorded note and interval, a testament to the professionalism of these outstanding artists.
Vienna Choir covers the full range of the human voice including soprano, alto, tenor and bass ensembles. It will add yet another dimension and a very human touch to any music, especially to your orchestral scores.
- 15,326 samples
- Soprano ensemble
- Alto ensemble
- Tenor ensemble
Order today and have all of the choral timbres you will ever need.
Vienna Choir Extended Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard