Vienna Instruments Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass Software DownloadSku #H96088000000000 Vienna Instruments H96088 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna MIR PRO 24
Spend more than $1,000 and receive Vienna Instruments PRO for free! Spend more than $2,000 and receive Vienna MIR PRO 24 plus a RoomPack of your choice for free.
- - Offer Expires 03/31/14
- Download rebate
Classical brass sample to perfection.
This section contains the eight brass instruments (solo instruments and ensembles) of the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection, featuring the most important single note articulations such as short (staccato) and long (sustained) notes as well as sforzatos. First-rate musicians from Vienna’s renowned orchestras provide the sound and character of these brass instruments, technically perfect and utterly convincing in their musicality. What’s more, with Vienna’s unique Legato Performances the real recorded notes and note transitions come perfectly alive thanks to the Vienna Instruments player’s performance detection algorithms.
All of these brass instruments and articulations are also part of the Special Edition Volume 1 Collection. Now you have the possibility to get them separately, easy to download and ready to play. What’s more, you may add additional articulations, available with the Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass PLUS.
Your purchase of the Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software. 7,426 samples.
- Trumpet in C
- Trumpet ensemble (3 players)
- Triple horn
- Horn ensemble (4 players)
- Tenor trombone
- Bass trombone
- Trombone ensemble (3 players)
Order today and add a regal brilliance to your productions you didn't think was possible.
Special Edition Vol. 1 Brass Software Download Specifications:
- Vienna Instruments system requirements
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard