Vienna Instruments Solo Strings II Standard Software DownloadSku #H95412000000000 Vienna Instruments H95412 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna MIR PRO 24
Spend more than $1,000 and receive Vienna Instruments PRO for free! Spend more than $2,000 and receive Vienna MIR PRO 24 plus a RoomPack of your choice for free.
- - Offer Expires 03/31/14
- Download rebate
Extensive solo string library.
This Vienna Instruments Collection is the sequel to Solo Strings I, offering all-new and sonic subtleties. Solo Strings II contains many of the playing techniques that the first Collection includes, but played “con sordino” (with mutes).
Playing with mutes dampens the transmission of energy from the strings to the body of the instrument and softens or darkens the sound. Muted string instruments lend themselves well to soft, intimate arrangements and solo parts, and provide nuanced variations to any kind of musical style with their different structure of overtones and harmonics. Only wooden mutes crafted by a special instrument maker have been used in order to fit perfectly to the bridge of each instrument.
The Solo Strings II Collection contains articulations such as muted short and long notes, crescendo and diminuendo variations, as well as Interval Performances like legato, portamento, and trills. Furthermore, additional Performance Legatos with very long notes have been recorded for use in slower parts. Thus, every single pitch and velocity is available in 24 variations, and going the extra mile proved worthwhile!
The four soloists Christian Eisenberger, Katharina Traunfellner, Rubén Dubrovski, and Martin Deuring have invested their life's work and hard-won experience, both from their international concert performances as well as from several years of working for the Vienna Symphonic Library, into this collection. Sensitive and clear, exact and homogeneous – their performances at the Silent Stage are technically perfect and come alive again in this Vienna Instrument.
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
The Solo Strings Full Library contains 46.5 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 31 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can’t be separated due to structural database requirements.
- 43,103 samples (extended)
- Interval Performances: Legato with medium, progressive, and without vibrato, portamento, marcato, spiccato
- Repetition Performances: Legato, portato, staccato, spiccato
- Fast Repetitions: 16ths from 150 to 190 BPM
- Short notes: Staccato, short détaché, long détaché, 4 variations each
- Long notes: Sustains with medium, progressive, and without vibrato
- Dynamics: Medium and strong crescendos & diminuendos with vibrato; fp, sfz, sffz, pfp with vibrato
- Artificial harmonics: Staccato, sustains
Order today and complete your solo string library.
Solo Strings II Standard Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard