Vienna Instruments Solo Strings I Extended Software DownloadSku #H95410000000000 Vienna Instruments H95410 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna MIR PRO 24
Spend more than $1,000 and receive Vienna Instruments PRO for free! Spend more than $2,000 and receive Vienna MIR PRO 24 plus a RoomPack of your choice for free.
- - Offer Expires 03/31/14
- Download rebate
Vast selection of soloing string samples.
Solo Strings I extended is an expanded collection of solo string samples, 76,942 in all. Christian Eisenberger, Katharina Traunfellner, Rubén Dubrovski, Martin Deuring. These four soloists have invested their life’s blood and hard-won experience (from many years of international concert work) into the Vienna Instruments. Sensitive and clear, exact and homogeneous, their performances are technically perfect and utterly convincing in their musicality. Not only are these fine musicians in command of their instruments but, after several years of working for the Vienna Symphonic Library, they also know exactly what is required of them to create ideal samples. Their performances at the Silent Stage come alive again in this Vienna Instrument.
Solo Strings I is the most comprehensive and sophisticated solo string edition ever created. This Collection contains articulations such as “Zigane”, the leisurely “smeared” portamentos, which are particularly impressive as Interval Performances with the Vienna Instruments audio engine’s algorithms. Additional “harsh” articulations are played with an especially raw, almost brutal attack, and are now available as superbly effective Interval and Repetition Performances. There are also special Performance Trills, repetitions in spiccato and ricochet articulations, sustains with fading vibrato, ponticello, sul tasto, and numerous natural and artificial harmonics.
Your purchase also entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing and host software.
The Solo Strings I Full Library contains 87 GB of uncompressed sample data in 44.1kHz/24-bit. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up only 58 GB of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can’t be separated due to structural database requirements.
- 76,942 samples
- Interval Performances: legato, portamento, zigane (gipsy), détaché, marcato, spiccato
- Fast Interval Performances: legato, marcato, spiccato, harsh
- Performance Trills
- Interval Performance Glissandos on the same string, fast and medium speed, up and down
- Repetition Performances: legato, bow vibrato, portato (slow, medium, fast), staccato, spiccato, harsh
- Fast Repetitions and ricochet repetitions (accelerando, ritardando)
- Runs: legato, spiccato; major, minor, chromatic, whole tone
- Grace notes: normal, slow, zigane
- Glissandos: medium and fast octave glissandos on the same string
- Single notes:
- Short notes: staccato, short détaché, long détaché, 4 variations each
- Long notes: sustains without, with medium, with progressive, with fading vibrato, espressivo; marcato
- Dynamics: various crescendos & diminuendos, with and without vibrato, fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Tremolos: sustains, crescendo & diminuendo
- Trills: half tone, whole tone, crescendo & diminuendo, constant speed and accelerando
- Pizzicatos: normal, secco, Bartók pizzicatos
- Col legno
- Sul ponticello: staccato, détaché, sustains, crescendos & diminuendos, sfz, sffz, tremolo, repetitions
- Sul tasto: staccato, détaché, sustains, sforzato, tremolo
- Natural harmonics: sustains, repetitions, glissandos
Order now to complement your string library.
Solo Strings I Extended Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard