Vienna Instruments Solo StringsProduct #702767 Vienna Instruments 702767 YSKD Orchestral Virtual Instruments https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A gorgeous collection of solo violin, viola, cello, and double bass.
The Vienna Symphonic Library Solo Strings virtual instrument software features soloists Christian Eisenberger, Katharina Traunfellner, Rubén Dubrovski, and Martin Deuring. Sensitive and clear, exact and homogeneous, their performances are technically perfect and utterly convincing in their musicality. Not only are they in command of their instruments but, after several years of working for the Vienna Symphonic Library, they also know exactly what is required of them to create ideal samples. Their performances at the Silent Stage come alive again in this Vienna virtual instrument.
Apart from the entire sample treasury of the Horizon Series' Solo Strings Edition, this Vienna Instrument contains many new articulations; "Zigane," the leisurely "smeared" portamentos, are particularly impressive as Interval Performances with the new audio engine's algorithms. Another new articulation group is the fast Interval Performances in legato, marcato, and spiccato. Additional "harsh" articulations are played with an especially raw, almost brutal attack, and now are available as superbly effective Interval and Repetition Performances. The virtual instrument software also has special Performance Trills, repetitions in spiccato and ricochet articulations, sustains with fading vibrato, ponticello, sul tasto, and numerous natural and artificial harmonics.
- Interval Performances: legato, portamento, zigane (gipsy), détaché, marcato, spiccato
- Fast Interval Performances: legato, marcato, spiccato, harsh
- Performance Trills
- Interval Performance Glissandos on the same string, fast and medium speed, up and down
- Repetition Performances: legato, bow vibrato, portato (slow, medium, fast), staccato, spiccato, harsh
- Fast Repetitions and ricochet repetitions (accelerando, ritardando)
- Runs: legato, spiccato; major, minor, chromatic, whole tone
- Grace notes: normal, slow, zigane
- Glissandos: medium and fast octave glissandos on the same string
- Single notes:
- Short notes: staccato, short détaché, long détaché, 4 variations each
- Long notes: sustains without, with medium, with progressive, with fading vibrato, espressivo; marcato
- Dynamics: various crescendos & diminuendos, with and without vibrato, fp, sfz, sffz, pfp
- Tremolos: sustains, crescendo & diminuendo
- Trills: half tone, whole tone, crescendo & diminuendo, constant speed and accelerando
- Pizzicatos: normal, secco, Bartók pizzicatos
- Col legno
- Sul ponticello: staccato, détaché, sustains, crescendos & diminuendos, sfz, sffz, tremolo, repetitions
- Sul tasto: staccato, détaché, sustains, sforzato, tremolo
- Natural harmonics: sustains, repetitions, glissandos
Bring your productions to the next level with this Vienna Instrument. Order today!
Solo Strings Specifications:
- Apple: G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU host program.
- PC: Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program.