Vienna Instruments Saxophones StandardSku #H95465000000000 Vienna Instruments H95465 YSKD Orchestral Virtual Instruments https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
An expansion of Vienna's original saxophone library that delivers key articulations and performances.
The Vienna Instruments II Saxophones Collection is the sequel to Vienna's Horizon Series Saxophones I software library. With this instrument, the saxophones are now complete, and the performance algorithms of the Vienna Instruments work wonders with these samples. The focus has been directed equally to orchestral settings as well as to jazz. Famous examples for orchestral appearances of these instruments are the saxophone quartet by Alexander Glasunow, the alto saxophone concerts by Glasunow and Debussy, or the Castello from Mussorgsky's "Pictures." In addition, a lot of articulations for jazz and big band requirements are included, such as bends, tongue slaps, growling, screams, extended flageolets, key sounds, etc. And there's the cool long and short downward ending phrases triggered as release samples. The breathy tones stem from the legendary Barfly sessions at the Silent Stage, when the lights were dimmed, setting the mood for softer tones.
Please note: Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey. The ViennaKey is necessary to run any Vienna instrument. This USB protection device by Syncrosoft is not included in the box of any collection, it is a separate item you have to purchase additionally.
- Soprano, Alto, Tenor, Baritone, and Bass saxophones
- Full library of articulations
- Interval Performances: legato with and without vibrato, grace notes (minor second to octave), portamento
- Fast Interval Performances: legato, marcato
- Performance Trills
- Repetition Performances: legato (slow and fast), portato (slow and fast), staccato
- Fast repetitions: staccato
- Octave runs: legato, chromatic and whole tone runs, up and down
- Grace notes: minor second to octave, up and down
- Bends down: sustains with and without vibrato, progressive vibrato, "dirty" (screams); legato with vibrato (grace notes, portamento, glissandos, marcato, trills)
- Short notes: Staccato, portato (short, medium, long), marcato
- Long notes: Sustained notes with and without vibrato, with progressive vibrato, slaps normal und muted, key sounds, screams, long and short end phrases
- Dynamics: Various crescendos & diminuendos; fp, sfz, sffz
- Flutter tonguing: normal and crescendo
Saxophones Standard Specifications:
- System Requirements
- G4 800 MHz (G5 recommended) with Mac OS X 10.4 or higher. AU or VST host program.
- Intel/AMD 2 GHz (3++ GHz recommended) with Windows XP. VST host program.
- Requires the ViennaKey