Vienna Instruments Orchestral Strings II Standard Software DownloadSku #H95419000000000 Vienna Instruments H95419 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna MIR PRO 24
Spend more than $1,000 and receive Vienna Instruments PRO for free! Spend more than $2,000 and receive Vienna MIR PRO 24 plus a RoomPack of your choice for free.
- - Offer Expires 03/31/14
- Download rebate
Bring home an entire string section.
The Orchestral Strings II Standard Library contains 9,527 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can’t be separated due to structural database requirements.
The leading voice of the cello section is Argentinian Rubén Dubrovsky, founder of the Vienna Bach Consort. Martin Deuring, an internationally active solo bassist and founding member of the chamber music ensemble “Ensemble Plus”, leads the double bass ensemble.
All Vienna Instruments string sections offer an extremely wide range of articulations. The special qualities of these instruments are the result of a multitude of Performances. With larger ensembles, the random effect of articulations like Performance Trills or fast Legatos is especially pronounced, lending those Performance Patches remarkable authenticity in conjunction with the new Performance algorithms in the Vienna Instruments. The larger the ensemble, the more intense the random effect, that is, the natural “inexactitude” among the musicians when changing from one tone to the next. This effect gets extra attention with the “Repetition Performance Pizzicatos” – an innovation only available with the large string ensembles and recorded in two different tempos.
- Standard version
- 9,527 Samples
- Violin ensemble (14 Musicians)
Add some emotional depth to your productions.
Orchestral Strings II Standard Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 42 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard