Vienna Instruments Brass II Standard Software DownloadProduct #H95408 Vienna Instruments H95408 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful brass ensembles that will take your breath away.
The Brass II Standard Library contains 27,348 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can’t be separated due to structural database requirements.
Brass II contains the instruments for large-scale orchestral arrangements, i.e., the “Wagner orchestral brass”. Oriented toward Wagner’s “Ring”, there are the bass trumpet, the contrabass trombone, Wagner tuba and contrabass tuba, all with the standard single note and Performance articulations like Interval Performances, Repetitions, Performance Trills, etc. As an alternative to the Viennese horn, Brass II also contains a new solo horn, the triple horn, Yamaha’s master instrument in F/Bb/high F, recorded down to the lowest register (A1). Further, there are the piccolo trumpet, the cimbasso, and of course the famous “Epic Horns”, an impressive sounding body of eight double horns that not only fulfills the sonic ideal of the theatrical late Romantic orchestra but also meets the challenge of “larger than life” scores for modern cinema.
- Standard version
- 27,348 Samples
- Piccolo trumpet
- Bass trumpet
- Triple horn
- Horn ensemble (8 players) / Epic Horns
- Bass trombone
- Contrabass trombone
- Contrabass tuba
- Wagner tuba
Order this massive collection of virtual brass samples today.
Brass II Standard Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 55 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard