Vienna Instruments Brass I Extended Software DownloadProduct #H95426 Vienna Instruments H95426 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful brass ensembles that will take your breath away.
The Brass I Extended Library contains 119,967 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can’t be separated due to structural database requirements.
Brass I combines the basic brass instruments as solo instruments and the corresponding ensembles. The four soloists are masters of their trade. Trumpet player Freddy Staudigl, hornist Marcus Schmidinger, and trombone player Johann Schodl all are foundation members of the renowned ensemble “Brassissimo” and are not only active with their quintet but also as soloists and orchestral musicians on an international level. The tubist Christoph Kiene is also internationally known as a lecturer.
Apart from Vienna’s basic articulations and Performance Elements this Vienna Instruments Collection also provides fast Interval Performances in legato and marcato, Performance Trills, arpeggios (major, minor, and diminished in legato and staccato) and mordents. Trumpet and trombone – as solo instruments as well as in the ensembles – offer the complete playing techniques including all their muted variants. Among the specialties are the trumpet ensemble’s “out of tune” sustains, as they happen now and then in real orchestral situations. The three trumpet players don’t hit the note exactly at the beginning – a beat frequency ensues which is corrected as the tone progresses, eventually resulting in a clean homophony. Furthermore, the trumpets feature “rips & falls”. And the trombone ensembles, too, offer a specialty; clusters of three notes with half tone intervals are available in staccato (two variations), sustained, crescendo und diminuendo (in two tone lengths), sforzato, and even as Repetition Performances.
- Extended version
- 119,967 Samples
- Viennese Horn
- Tenor trombone
- Trumpet ensemble (3 players)
- Horn ensemble (4 players)
Order this massive collection of virtual brass samples today.
Brass I Extended Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 80 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard