Vienna Instruments Appassionata Strings II Standard Software DownloadSku #H95427000000000 Vienna Instruments H95427 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Free Vienna Instruments PRO and Vienna MIR PRO 24
Spend more than $1,000 and receive Vienna Instruments PRO for free! Spend more than $2,000 and receive Vienna MIR PRO 24 plus a RoomPack of your choice for free.
- - Offer Expires 03/31/14
- Download rebate
Deep, rich string samples ideal for scoring film.
The Appassionata Strings II Standard Library contains 10,999 samples in 44.1kHz/24-bit format. Due to an innovative optimization process, the Vienna Instruments engine decompresses the samples in real-time, so that they take up a limited amount of space on your hard disk. Please note: Even if you licensed the Standard Library only, the Full Library of your Collection gets installed on your hard drive since Standard and Extended Library can't be separated due to structural database requirements.
These muted large string ensembles are a special gem for everybody who is looking for the sweet, Hollywood-type string sound. The sequel to Appassionata Strings I offers almost all of the articulations that the first Collection includes, but played “con sordino”. This is going to be the most lyrical string ensemble in your studio!
As their name suggests, the muted string ensembles are quite simply, passionate. Their broad and emotive cinematic sound defies expectations for a virtual instrument. They integrate perfectly well into a variety of musical styles, from pop environments to symphonic arrangements, from emotional ballads to films, from pure string beds to complete orchestral scores.
The Appassionata Strings II offer various facets of sustains and Legato Performances, but also include articulations such as accented interval notes, spiccatos, staccatos, various Repetition Performances, trills, and much more. They also include Vienna's innovative “out-of-tune-samples” where various players of the ensemble carefully correct their intonation as the tone progresses. Mirroring what actually happens in live orchestral performances, this is a very effective technique for creating heightened realism and expression. The Appassionata Strings' bass section of 10 instruments consists of 6 five-string and 4 four-string basses, giving the low end a deep and rich flavor.
- Standard version
- 10,999 Samples
- Violin ensemble (20 Musicians)
- Viola ensemble (14 Musicians)
- Cello ensemble (12 Musicians)
Add some emotional depth to your productions.
Appassionata Strings II Standard Software Download Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Mac OS X 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- 18 GB free hard drive space
- Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.7 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard