Vestax VCI-380 DJ Controller for Serato DJSku #H83491000000000 Vestax H83491 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Defining the true meaning of controllerism.
VCI-380 is a 2-channel DJ controller with a built-in Digital DJ mixer, powerful and creative, opening the door to limitless possibilities of controllerism. Mix, scratch, cue, effect, sample, trigger, loop and slice. Every feature of the VCI-380 is optimized to enhance the DJs performance and take a new approach in manipulating music. Designed hand in hand with Serato, VCI-380 is bundled with ITCH, providing an arsenal of musical craft tools with perfect integrity, straight out of the box.
Controllerism is the art and practice of using musical software controllers (e.g. MIDI, OSC, Joystick, etc) to build upon, mix, scratch, remix, effect, modify, or otherwise create music, usually by a Digital DJ or "Controllerist".
The term was coined by Moldover in 2007 and popularized by Ean Golden to describe the process while paying homage to and giving respect to the art of turntablism.
EVERYTHING IS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS
The 2 x 8 banks of FSR trigger pads on the VCI-380 are jam packed with creative Performance Modes such as the Slicer, Roll, Sampler, Loop, Hot Cue and Pad FX. With the given features you can trigger cue points, samples, loops, slice up beats, and shoot off Pad FX together.
Pad FX creates amazing combinations to manipulate music in ways nobody else has before: holding each pad (aftertouch) will modify the FX parameter, along with triggering Performance Mode functions. FX are an essential tool to spice up your performance; in addition to Pad FX, each deck features classic FX controls. The Ribbon control on each deck alters the parameters of Pad FX, swipes, holds and needle drops tracks.
The legendary jog wheels from the Vestax VCI series have stepped up in their game with an advanced structure and larger platters for extra stability and smoothness. The platters of the VCI-380 are highly responsive, transmitting MIDI signals with extreme accuracy. The LED needlepoint embedded in the jog wheel provides excellent visual monitoring, indicating the decks playback position. The torque of the jog wheels can be adjusted to your preference, and as like all VCI series controllers you can pitch bend the track by touching the sides of the jog wheels.
STAND ALONE MIXER
The stand-alone mixer function of the VCI-380 has great capacity for adaptability. The two hybrid channels are capable of mixing external devices such as CD players, turntables and MP3 players, together with tracks and samples Serato ITCH is playing. Each channel has an RCA Phono/Line input for limitless connection options, and the crossfader and input faders curve can be adjusted like any DJ mixer. Mixes with the input source can be tweaked with Trim, EQ and in addition, the FX knobs on each channel function as Hi-Pass filters, to add an extra touch to your performance.
- 2-Channel USB MIDI controller for Serato ITCH
- Built-in 24-bit/48kHz audio interface
- 2x8 Performance Pads with Velocity & Aftertouch lit with RGB LEDs in 7 colors
- 5 Performance modes: Hot Cue, Auto Loop, Slicer, Roll, Sampler
- PAD FX function – 1 finger control of performance mode and an effect at the same time
- Dedicated FX section for each channel
- Ribbon (strip) control for Pad parameters and Needle Drop
- The Slicer, powerful performance tool chops up and re-arranges parts on the fly
- SP-6 Sample Player: trigger up to 4 banks of 6 samples. Great for, live drumming
- Large scale 5 1/3" jog wheels with needle position display
- 2 Mic/Aux inputs with volume control
- Balanced Master output (XLR) & Booth output (RCA)
- 19" Rackmount kit (optional)
- Robust metal body construction
- CFX-2 (Digital Crossfader) compatible
- 2-Channel stand-alone audio mixer with Phono / Line input
Order now, and get dedicated control of Serato’s ITCH DJ software.
VCI-380 DJ Controller for Serato DJ Specifications:
- LINE Input A/B: Unbalanced, Stereo, RCA Connector x2
- PHONO Input A/B: Unbalanced, Stereo, RCA Connector x2
- MIC Input 1: Balanced XLR type connector (Female) x1
- MIC Input 2: Balanced, ¼ inch Phone connector
- MASTER Output: Balanced XLR type connector (Male) x2
- BOOTH Output: Unbalanced, Stereo, RCA Connector x2
- HEADPHONES Output: ¼ inch Stereo Phone connector x1, 3.5mm Stereo Mini connector x1
- AD/DA Converter
- Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Sampling Frequency: 48khz
- USB I/O: USB 2.0, 4 Channel audio I/O, MIDI control I/O
- B type connector (Female)
- USB Audio Class: UAC 2.0
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz (+0/-0.5dB)
- SN: 80dB (A –WTD) or better
- THD: Less then 0.05%
- Power Supply: 7.5VDC (Vestax SDC-7 AC-DC adaptor)
- Power Consumption: 6W (100V – 230VAC)
- Size: 427(W) x 304(D) x 60(H) mm (knobs included)
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Minimum Specifications
- MAC OS X 10.6+
- Processor: 1.66GHz Core Duo
- RAM: 1GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- USB Port: 2.0
- WINDOWS 7
- Processor: 1.8GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2GB
- Screen Resolution: 1024x768
- USB Port: 2.0