Vestax VCI-300 MKII / Harbinger APS15 DJ PackageProduct #H74633 Vestax H74633 YCE DJ Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
PA package for the DJ, with powered speakers, a professional quality DJ controller, software, cables and stands.
This package comes with a Vestax VCI300 DJ MIDI controller, 2 Harbinger APS12 12" Powered PA speakers, a pair of Gear One headphones, a set of stereo RCA cables, and 2 height-adjustable speaker stands.
The VCI-300 DJ Controller is a dedicated DJ USB MIDI/Audio system that includes Serato's ITCH software. The VCI-300 also comes with a built-in audio interface with 4 inputs, 4 outputs, and a headphone connection. The Vestax VCI-300 can control more than 90 parameters and functions of the included Serato software with high-resolution MIDI signals sent via USB. The audio connections include 1 stereo input, 1 MIC input, and 2 stereo outputs (Master L/R, Monitor L/R). A 12 level LED L/R indicator is set in the center of the top panel to monitor sound levels.
The ITCH software reads music from your iTunes library or the Serato library you use for Scratch LIVE, making it a practical device for recreational and professional DJ's alike. The torque of each weight-adjusted jog wheel can be adjusted to prevent them from moving from low frequency feedback and altering the pitch when using the VCI-300 DJ controller in loud environments. Additionally, the fader curve of each fader can be adjusted to preferred characteristics for long mixes, scratching, and any other style. Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware solution for a range of mixing styles from super-clubs to house parties. Perfect for digital music selectors, DJ, radio stations and music lovers that want more control, this high performance portable music system allows internal mixing and platter style playback control. It also creates one-to-one hardware-to-software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
The Harbinger APS12 is a 15", 2-way, powered PA speaker system with full-range response that makes it ideal for vocals and acoustic performances. The Harbinger APS15 is equipped with a 15" woofer with a 1-3/8" compression driver, 3-channel mic/line mixer, 2 mic/line input channels with individual balanced and unbalanced connections, 1 dual RCA/single XLR line input for playback devices, and much more.
Also included in this package are a pair of height-adjustable speaker stands by Musicians Gear, a set of Gear One headphones, and a pair of dual RCA audio cables. The stands mount the speakers, the headphones allow you to audition your next track, and the cables connect the Vestax Typhoon to the Harbinger APS12 speakers. All you need is a laptop and you are ready to perform.
- Includes Serato's ITCH software
- Built-in audio interface with 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- Emergency Thru Switch for working with an external CD or MP3 player
- 12 Level LED L/R indicator
- 24-bit stereo D/A-A/D converter
- USB port for bus power
- Full-range cabinet
- 216 Watt output
- XLR, 1/4" and stereo RCA inputs
Order today and get a DJ controller, software, power, speakers, headphones, stands and cables for one low price.
VCI-300 MKII / Harbinger APS15 DJ Package Specifications:
- AUX input RCA x 2
- Headphones Out x 1
- Master Out Phone x 2, RCA x 2
- Dimensions: 410mm(W) x 43mm (H)x 275mm(D) (Excluding knob height)
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Minimum System Requirements for Serato ITCH
- Mac: G4 1.5GHz or better, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or higher, available USB Port
- Windows XP: Pentium 4 mobile 2GHz or better, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP SP2 or higher, available USB Port
- Windows Vista: Core Duo 1.6GHz or better, 1GB of RAM, Windows Vista SP1 or higher, available USB Port
- Harbinger APS15
- Frequency response (-3dB): 45Hz-18kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL Long-term@1m: 98dB
- Max SPL Peak@1m: 121dB
- Crossover: 18dBfirstname.lastname@example.orgHz (passive)
- Mic Input
- Input Type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: -46dBu
- Line Input
- Input Type: bal. XLR balanced RCA
- Input Impedance: 10kΩ
- Input Sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band Graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/500Hz/1kHz/4kHz/8kHz
- Equalize Range: ±12dB
- Power Amplifer
- Rated Output Power: 180W
- Max Output Power: 216W
- Power Supply: 110V/60Hz
- Max Power Consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5%(20Hz-20kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20Hz-20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 25-13/16"x 16-13/16"x 13"
- Weight 35.9 lb.