Vestax VCI-300 DJ Controller with Serato ITCHProduct #801754 Vestax 801754 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Add headphones and a laptop and you're good to go.
Sharing their technology and compiled feedback from pro DJs and users from around the world, Vestax and Serato have created the VCI-300 DJ Controller, a dedicated DJ USB MIDI/Audio system that includes Serato's ITCH software for absolute control. The VCI-300 also comes with a built-in audio interface with standard 4 In/4 Out and headphone connection, which means all you need for DJing is the VCI-300, a laptop, and a set of headphones.
The Vestax VCI-300 can control more than 90 parameters and functions of the included Serato software with high-resolution MIDI signals sent via USB. The pulse resolution of the jog wheel and pitch control fader is 4 times higher than the VCI-100, and provides precise control of each function. The pitch control fader also shares the same high quality fader parts of the input fader for advanced operability.
Superb Audio Characteristic
The built-in audio interface carries an Audio Codec IC with superb audio characteristic, generated by a delta-sigma modulation 24-bit stereo D/A-A/D converter. The audio connection includes 1 stereo input, 1 MIC input, and 2 stereo outputs (Master L/R, Monitor L/R).
A 12 level LED L/R indicator is set in the center of the top panel to monitor sound levels.
Audio files in the software library can be easily selected and controlled with the CRATES/FILES/BROWSE key and the cursor switch.
Emergency Thru Switch
The Emergency Thru Switch located on the rear panel is a countermeasure where you can use the VCI-300 with the provided ITCH software or without the computer connected if you simply want to play music from your external CD or MP3 player. The ITCH software reads music from your iTunes library or the Serato library you use for Scratch LIVE, making it a practical device for recreational and professional DJ's alike.
Adjustable Jog Wheel Torque
The torque of each weight-adjusted jog wheel can be adjusted to prevent them from moving from low frequency feedback and altering the pitch when using the VCI-300 DJ controller in such places like clubs.
Fader Curve Control
The fader curve of each fader can be adjusted to the preferred characteristics for long mixes, scratching, and any other style.
Serato ITCH is an integrated software and hardware solution for a range of mixing styles from super-clubs to house parties. Perfect for digital music selectors, DJ, radio stations and music lovers that want more control, this high performance portable music system allows internal mixing and platter style playback control. It also creates one-to-one hardware-to-software mapping for instant control and minimum setup time.
- Dedicated DJ USB MIDI/Audio system
- Includes Serato's ITCH software
- Can control over 90 parameters as well as Serato software with hi-res MIDI signals sent via USB
- Built-in audio interface with 4 IN/4 Out
- Emergency Thru Switch for working without the computer and off of external CD or MP3 player
- File control with CRATES/FILES/BROWSE key
- Weight-reduced jog wheels
- Adjustable jog wheel torque mechanism to avoid low frequency feedback
- Input fader curve control
- Crossfader curve control
- 12 Level LED L/R indicator
- Delta-sigma modulation 24-bit stereo D/A-A/D converter
- USB port for bus power
- Interoperable with Scratch LIVE crates, loops, and cue points
- Support for iTunes
- Audio processing and internal mixing via Serato ITCH software
- Channel fading, EQ, cross fading, and track trim are processed in software with audio and headphone monitoring on the ITCH hardware
- Clean and simple software user interface with emphasis on hardware controller to display information
- Auto Tempo Matching and Beat Sync
- Optimal Gain and BPM calculation
- Serato's unique color waveforms for easy identification of sound
- Set and store Cue points
- Manual and Auto Loop activation
- Music Library management tools for backup and restore
- Input and Mix recording capability
- AIFF, WAV, MP3, and AAC audio file support
VCI-300 DJ Controller with Serato ITCH Specifications:
- AUX input RCA x 2
- Headphones Out x 1
- Master Out Phone x 2, RCA x 2
- Dimensions: 410mm(W) x 43mm (H)x 275mm(D) (Excluding knob height)
- Weight: 3.2kg
- Minimum System Requirements for Serato ITCH
- Mac: G4 1.5GHz or better, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.11 or higher, available USB Port
- Windows XP: Pentium 4 mobile 2GHz or better, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP SP2 or higher, available USB Port
- Windows Vista: Core Duo 1.6GHz or better, 1GB of RAM, Windows Vista SP1 or higher, available USB Port
- The above is minimum requirement to run ITCH. We recommend you use a higher spec computer where possible. If you have a particularly large library, you will benefit from having more RAM. Windows Vista 64 bit not supported, if you are purchasing a Vista machine for ITCH, please ensure it has Windows Vista 32-bit installed.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Vestax VCI-300 DJ Controller with Serato ITCH:
Wow, I received my VCI-300 and its simply amazing. Serato's ITCH program is super tight. It scratches better than my Scratch Live. Only feature missing is effects but I have heard it's going to have effects in the future. Killer piece. Great for anyone playing out that brings their own gear.