Vestax VCI-100MV MixVibes Edition DJ ControllerSku #632019000000000 Vestax 632019 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A professional DJ MIDI controller and software that's portable and customizable
The Vestax VCI-100MV is a professional MIDI controller package that includes the Vestax VPC-100 controller, and Nativie Instruments' TRAKTOR 2 LE software. This pack has nearly everything a professional DJ requires in a portable, high-end solution.
The VPC-100 is a high end USB 2.0 MIDI-Controller with a full 90 MIDI parameter controls. It allows you to reproduce a full analogue DJ booth experience and offers all the functionalities used by DJs around the world, such as Tempo, Volume Control, and a high end cross fader. Its more advanced MIDI customizable functions include looping, sampler activation and effect implementation.
The VPC-100 is among the best of what is available in terms of digital jog wheel technology allowing DJs of all levels to experience a wholesome beat matching and scratching feel. Enjoy total portability thanks with this USB powered device. DJs can also choose to use a power supply to lighten the USB power load (9V=, 500mA). One of the many additional features is a curve generator that controls the crossfader curve giving the DJ true professional mixer features on this MIDI controller. It is built with high quality mechanical parts, and state of the art PCB technology, for accurate and stable operation.
TRAKTOR LE 2
TRAKTOR LE 2 is the lightest version of TRAKTOR DJ software available, yet still includes everything you need to get your mix on. Start mixing your favorite MP3s on two decks within minutes, using the handy Crate Flick option to browse your virtual crates, with full iTunes integration and iPod compatibility.
TRAKTOR's stunning beat detection and BPM sync give you the power to perform perfect mixes using the built-in mixer and cross fader, while flavoring your sets with three effects, expressive filters and instant looping functions for extra creative control - letting you go beyond ordinary DJing.
- 90 parameters of various software are assignable to the VCI-100's control section via USB MIDI IN/OUT
- The JOG wheel is constructed with a high-resolution pulse sensor; touch sensor and acrylic platter mechanism. With this combination, operations such as pitch bending, scanning and scratching can be performed with speed and accuracy
- The resistance value of the fader movement is AD converted and sent to the software along with curve information created by the CPU inside the VCI-100. Therefore, you can adjust the crossfader curve to your preference whether or not the software you use has curve control
- The DATA SEND LED and JOG wheel SENSOR LED provides a clear visual of the current status to assist in an authentic play mode in real time
- The power source is selectable from USB bus-power and the exclusive power adaptor (For best performance and stable operation, please use the power adaptor if the computer's power capacity is low or if using a USB hub)
- There are no issues if you don't have any software to operate. TRAKTOR LE (Native Instrument Inc.) is bundled to the VCI-100 with exclusive control assignment files
- The VCI-100 is USB MIDI class compliant and provides simple plug & play features working with Apple and Windows computers
- Compatible with all software that allows MIDI control assignment. Each software's samples of MIDI control assignment files will be available at www.vestax.com
- The metal body is almost the same size as a standard Laptop, thin but highly durable, compact and convenient for transportation
VCI-100MV MixVibes Edition DJ Controller Specifications:
- TRAKTOR LE 2
- System Requirements
- Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit),
- Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2GB RAM
- Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM
- 500MB free disk space required (minimum), DVD drive
- Supported Drivers
- Core Audio
- Supported Audio Formats
- MP3, WAV, AIFF, Audio-CD, FLAC, Ogg Vorbis, non-DRM WMA (Windows only), non-DRM AAC