- Buy New
A powerful, yet affordable, USB audio solution for computer remix.
The Vestax VAI-40 is an audio interface that provides everything needed for professional music production as well as standard recording and playback functionality, In its compact case VAI-40 provides 4 analog input(2ch stereo) and 4 analog output channels (2ch stereo) with RCA connectors and a combined stereo headphone output. With support for ASIO 2.0, CoreAudio and MME / WDM, VAI-40 is compatible to all major music and DJ applications like Cubase, Logic, Sonar, Reason, Reaktor, MixVibes, Traktor DJ Studio, LIVE6, BPM Studio and much more.
VAI-40 Audio Interface Specifications:
- 4 mono/2 stero input channels and 4 mono/2 stero
- output channels with RCA connectors
- -10dBV input / output level (unbalanced)
- Headphone output (1/4" connector) with 60mW
- ASIO 2.0 and CoreAudio support (4 inputs / 4
- MME / WDM support (2 inputs / 2 outputs)
- Standard USB connection to PC or Mac
- compatible with Windows 2000, XP and Mac OS X