UVI WaveFrame Sound Collection Sample Library(Software Download) Sku #J01106000000000 UVI J01106 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Legendary 80's WaveFrame Audioframe sampler in a compact library.
Back in the 80's the WaveFrame Audioframe was the second generation of mega samplers, in line with the NED Synclavier and Fairlight CMI. A complete 48-voice system would sell for over $100,000, and at the time the feature set was worth it! The Audioframe was used by renowned artists like Peter Gabriel and Stevie Wonder and by leading sound designers and foley artists.
The UVI WaveFrame Sound Collection isn't a massive library dredged with tens of gigabytes of super high resolution wave files - conversely, it's a lean and mean library expertly crafted after the original, weighing in at just over 350 MB.
As you can hear in the demos, size isn't a factor for this library. The collection contains a multitude of very useful and organic sounds such as keyboards, guitars, basses, solo strings, string sections, upper brass, lower brass, brass sections, woodwinds, synths, pacific rim, percussion, drums, effects and test tones.
WaveFrame Sound Collection brings you an excellent library of bread and butter sounds that preserve the character and history of this milestone in music tech history.
- Size : 3.73 GB library
- Collection : Vintage Music Workstation
- Content : 1 instrument, 153 presets, 1,441 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
Bring the sound used by great recording artists of the 80's home to your studio today.
WaveFrame Sound Collection Sample Library Specifications:
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 3.73 GB available disk space
- Hrd drive : 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :
- log in to your account
- from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registration
- enter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library :
- create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it
- launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3
- go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed