UVI Tines Anthology Retro Electric Piano(Software Download) Sku #J01093000000000 UVI J01093 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
The wonderful legacy of electric piano including eight beautiful models.
From 1965 to 2007 these electric pianos have been making waves. Tines Anthology includes a comprehensive retrospective, cataloging the most famous and sweet sound models all in one library.
Every sound was captured at 24 bit / 96 kHz utilizing the best in analog and digital gear to bring you a faithful reproduction of these esteemed machines. In addition to expansive sample library a number of vintage modeled FX are available to further customize your sound, including; speaker simulation, drive, chorus, phaser, spring reverb, tremolo, autopan and many more.
Tines Anthology includes:
MKI - Two of the very first manufactured MK I models, built in 1974 and 1978.
MKII - The MK II, introduced in 1981 one of the most loved Electric Pianos.
MKIII - The MK III, introduced in 1982 a rare and broken model.MKV - The MK III, introduced in 1982 a rare and broken model.
MK7 - The MK 7 introduced in 2007.
E Piano Bass - Two Piano Bass, introduced in 1965 and again in 1970. These were heavily used by The Doors.
- Size : 4.63 GB library
- Collection : Electric Pianos
- Content : 8 instruments, 8 presets, 3,515 samples
Electric classics from the past to your computer. Order today.
Tines Anthology Retro Electric Piano Specifications:
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 4.63 GB available disk space
- Hrd drive : 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :
- log in to your account
- from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registration
- enter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library :
- create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it
- launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3
- go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed