UVI Synths Anthology of Legendary Synths(Software Download) Sku #J01088000000000 UVI J01088 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Incredible collection of vintage synths, comprehensively multisampled.
No mere simulations here - thanks to state-of-the-art sampling technology the character and the power of each classic synth is immediately heard.
The best hardware equipment was used to capture every detail of these legendary instruments, including the use of tube or class A compressors and equalizers. This library contains over 2,000 presets, using more than 24,000 waveforms – 8 GB in total!
Roland:Jupiter 4, Jupiter 8, SH-101, JD800, JD990
Yamaha: CS80, CS60, CS15, CS40-M, CS70M. DX1, DX100, TX816, FS1R
Oberheim: X-Pander, Matrix 6, 4 Voices, OBXa
Sequential Circuits: Prophet VS, Prophet 5, Prophet One, T8
PPG: Wave 2.0, Wave 2.3, Waveterm B, PRK FD, EVU, HDU, Commander
Korg: PS3200, Trident MK2, MS20, M1, O1W, DW8000
Casio: CZ1, CZ100, VZ1, VZ10M
ARP: Odissey, ARP2600, Chroma
Waldorf: Pulse, Wave, Microwave XT, Q, Micro Q
Misc: Synclavier II, Technos Acxel, Mellotron M400, Acces Virus, Kawai K5000 and more.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 9.2 GB library
- Collection : Synths Collection
- Content : 3,854 presets, 23,483 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
Order today and have the history of synthesizers at your fingertips.
Synths Anthology of Legendary Synths Specifications:
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 9.2 GB available disk space
- Hrd drive : 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :
- log in to your account
- from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registration
- enter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library :
- create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it
- launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3
- go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed