UVI PlugSound Pro Music Store in a Box(Software Download) Sku #J01097000000000 UVI J01097 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Award-winning library of high quality contemporary instruments.
PlugSound Pro delivers over 8GB of instruments, loops and phrases. PlugSound Pro includes all of the sounds from the original PlugSound Box with enhanced presets and an entirely new Classical section featuring a wide range of acoustic instruments.
PlugSound Pro includes:
Acoustic, Electric, Harpsichords, Clavinet, Church Organs, Mallets and more
Acoustic and Electric Guitars, Bass, Harp and Ethnic Instruments
DRUM AND PERCUSSION:
Acoustic, Electronic, Urban, Latin and more
Pads, Bass, Leads, Bells, Flutes, Voices and more
Brass, Strings, Woodwinds, Solo and Ensemble, Voices
A complete and efficient GM set
- Size : 8.28 GB library
- Collection : High quality contemporary instruments
- Content : 5,322 presets, 1,621 loops, 8,997 samples
A complete library of contemporary instrument for the UVI Workstation.
PlugSound Pro Music Store in a Box Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.38 GB available disk space
- Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section