UVI Percussion Store Premier Library(Software Download) Sku #J01079000000000 UVI J01079 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
High-resolution drum sample instrument for the UVI Workstation.
The Percussion Store is a soundware music library made to take full advantage of UVI's free Workstation software, including over 150 different instruments sourced from all over the globe, including many rare and infrequently heard instruments, making it a fantastic and versatile addition to your sound library.
Working with a professional percussionist, UVI rented a commercial studio and filled it to the brim with every sort of drum, chime, bell and thing that could be beat with a stick. They also brought in the high-fidelity of Brawmer and Neumann microphones, Manley, Fearn and Neve preamps and compressors and very high-end ADCs in order to capture the sessions with the utmost sonic precision - then immediately got to work making The Percussion Store soundware.
UVI used deep multi-sampling to fully capture the varied character and quality of these instruments across multiple playing styles and strikes, often recording extensive velocity samples, different hand positions, rolls, and flams with everything recorded in 24 bit / 96 kHz for pristine clarity and richness.
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 3.25 GB library
- Collection : Percussion
- Content : 53 instruments, 364 presets, 6,126 samples
- Sample Resolution : 96 kHz
Percussion from all around the world right in your studio. Order today!
Percussion Store Premier Library Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.38 GB available disk space
- Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section