UVI Darklight IIx Vintage Dream Machine(Software Download) Sku #J01110000000000 UVI J01110 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Three-in-one virtual instrument inspired by a legendary 80's synthesizer.
UVI set out to create a virtual instrument inspired by a legendary studio icon of the 1980's. Used by countless prominent artists including: Peter Gabriel, David Bowie, Michael Jackson, Kate Bush, Herbie Hancock, Jean Michel Jarre, Thomas Dolby and many more, this 80's dream machine remains a highly regarded and sought after instrument to this day.
In an effort to create an all digital version of this popular 80's synth, UVI in fact ended up making 3; a digital synth, digital drum machine, and multi-phraser. A unique hybrid approach was employed combining a rigid sampling process with the advanced digital processing algorithms and modeling capabilities of the UVI Engine. This approach allowed UVI to capture the raw character of the original machine while facilitating a full array of modern controls. The result is an extremely flexible system that allows you to quickly call up the classic sounds or take the old voices into new sonic territory.
Powerful analog modeled filters, LFO's, envelopes and effects in a beautiful old-school interface await you in this tightly packed but massive sounding 2 GB UVI instrument. More than 250 ready-to-play presets. A multitude of effects, including the new UVI SparkVerb™, allow you to create sounds like the original machine and process them to sound like your favorite cult records from the 80's or something totally new!
UVI Workstation is a completely free multi-timbral instrument that provides unlimited parts, integrated effects, live performance features, and a smooth real-time workflow. With the newest version, UVI has added powerful new features that help make your music production experience more efficient and enjoyable.
- Size : 2.34 GB library
- Collection : A powerful vintage music workstation
- Content : 3 instruments, 284 presets, 10,766 samples
- Sample Resolution : 44.1 kHz
Bring back a sample of the 80's in your music of tomorrow. Order today!
Darklight IIx Vintage Dream Machine Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X version 10.5.8 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Mac Intel processor, 2 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 or Vista SP2 or later (64-bit " 32-bit), Core Duo or faster processor, 2 GB of RAM
- 2.38 GB available disk space
- Hard drive : 7 200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
- An iLok account and an iLok smart key (version 1 or 2), which must be purchased separately
- The free UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 (latest versions)
- Formats: Stand-alone, VST, RTAS, AAX, Audio Unit
- Installation Guide
- 1. After receiving your product go to www.uvi.net to register :log in to your account from the Account menu, go to My Account ≫ Product Registrationenter your Serial Number and iLok User ID
- 2. Log into your iLok account and download your new license to an iLok dongle
- 3. Make sure you have the latest version of UVI Workstation or MOTU MachFive 3 installed
- 4. Install the UFS library : create a directory on your system called UFS Sound Banks and place your UFS files in it launch UVI Workstation or MachFive 3, go to Preferences ≫ Sound Banks and add the UFS Sound Banks directory OR use one of the default folders listed restart the app and your UFS files will appear in the Sound Banks section