Universal Audio UAD-2 SOLO Core PCIe DSP Accelerator PackageProduct #H90408 Universal Audio H90408 YPE Computer Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Fast and easy access to the world of UAD Powered Plug-Ins.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core DSP Accelerator gives home and project studios a simple, powerful entry point into the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform on Mac or PC. In creating UAD plug-ins, UA's DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers - using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears - to create fully authenticated plug-ins with all the warmth and harmonics of classic analog equipment.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core features a single SHARC processor, and easily installs into a PCIe-equipped desktop computer or compatible expansion chassis (PCIe or Thunderbolt*), giving your workstation an immediate boost in audio quality and mix processing power.
The UAD-2 SOLO Core includes UA's "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, and provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Empirical Labs, Neve, Roland, Fairchild, Harrison, Little Labs, Studer, SSL, and more (sold separately).
Fully Mac- and Windows 7-compatible, the UAD-2 SOLO Core is easy to use. Just install the software, install the PCIe card, and start mixing with some of the world's finest audio plug-ins.
*Thunderbolt connectivity is available for Mac only.
- Entry point single-processor DSP Accelerator Card (PCIe format) compatible with Intel-based Macs and Windows 7 PCs
- Provides access to award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins library
- Ideal for home and project studios running smaller audio projects
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Live, and more
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy editions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN / 1176SE Classic Limiting Amplifier, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and RealVerb Pro plug-ins
- Can be combined with other UAD-2 PCIe card(s), UAD-2 Satellite, and Apollo / Apollo 16 audio interface
- Connect to Thunderbolt-equipped Macs via compatible chassis* (sold separately)
- VST/AU/RTAS and 64-bit compatible
Order the UAD-2 SOLO Core card and increase the power of your home studio today.
UAD-2 SOLO Core PCIe DSP Accelerator Package Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
(Win) Windows 7 64-Bit Edition w/ SP1
(Mac) OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, or 10.8 Mountain Lion
2 GB available disk space
Available PCI Express (PCIe) slot for each UAD-2 card
Available FireWire 800 port for UAD-2 Satellite, Apollo, or Apollo 16
1024 x 800 minimum display resolution
Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
Compatible VST, Audio Units, or RTAS plug-in host application software