Get the rich analog sound of UAD Powered plug-ins for Windows computers.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Custom combines a powerful desktop DSP Accelerator with a Custom software bundle that lets you choose any three UAD plug-in titles at registration in addition to the included Analog Classics Plus bundle.* This sleek desktop unit will supercharge your Windows-based workstation to run larger mixes filled with rich analog emulation plug-ins.
In creating UAD plug-ins, Universal Audio’s DSP engineers work with the original hardware manufacturers — using their exact schematics, golden units, and experienced ears — to give you all the warmth of classic analog equipment. The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Custom includes four SHARC processors, and its USB 3 SuperSpeed technology offers reduced plug-in latency compared to FireWire 800.
The UAD-2 Satellite USB QUAD Custom comes with UA’s Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle, and lets you select any three additional UAD plug-in titles from a world-renowned library that includes Ampex, Manley, Lexicon, EMT, Neve, Fairchild, Studer, API, SSL, and more (sold separately).
*Purchasers must select all 3 individual Custom Software Bundle plug-ins simultaneously, within 45 days of product registration. Purchasers failing to select all 3 plug-ins within 45 days of registration will automatically receive 3 UAD plug-ins of UA's choosing, free of charge (but no more than 3 Custom Software Bundle plug-ins total).
- Run UAD Powered Plug-Ins via USB 3 on Windows-based PCs
- 4 SHARC processors offer a significant DSP boost for running large mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, and more (sold separately)
- Custom software bundle lets users “pick any 3” additional UAD plug-ins
- Includes the UA Analog Classics Plus plug-in bundle
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices
Now get the portability and power of the UAD Satellite system, for your Windows PC.