Universal Audio UAD-2 Quad Neve DSP AcceleratorProduct #500469 Universal Audio 500469 YPE Computer Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Ultimate QUAD-processing power for UA's spot-on Neve and UAD powered plug-ins.
The Universal Audio UAD-2 QUAD Neve DSP Accelerator is the ultimate way to add the sound of classic Neve analog equipment to music produced on a Mac or PC. This flagship package is armed with a QUAD-processor PCIe card to power the included Neve 88RS Channel Strip, 1073, 1081, and 31102 EQs, and the 33609 Compressor plug-ins”widely regarded as the world's most authentic Neve emulations. It also includes several of UA's most popular "analog classic" plug-ins, the LA-2A and 1176 Compressors/Limiters, and the Pultec EQP-1A. The included UAD-2 QUAD card provides 4 times the processing boost of the UAD-2 SOLO, allowing for the largest professional mixes. Better still, it gives users full access to the UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including some of the best-reviewed plug-ins of all time.
Specifically, the UAD-2 QUAD Neve provides access to popular UAD plug-in titles from Manley, Empirical Labs, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix, and more (sold separately). Whether you use Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Digital Performer, or Pro Tools, these UAD-2 plug-ins can inject the character and quality of classic hardware into your mixes, while freeing up your computer's internal processor for other mixing duties.
Mac- and Windows-compatible, with support for VST, Audio Units, and RTAS, the UAD-2 QUAD Neve is easy to use. Just install the software, install the card, and start mixing. Developed by the industry's finest engineering team, and backed by frequent new software and plug-in releases, the UAD-2 is the processing platform of choice for many of the world's top musicians, producers, and engineers.
- Flagship quad-processor DSP accelerator for running UAD Powered Plug-Ins on Mac or PC
- Includes Neve 88RS Channel Strip, Neve 1073 EQ, Neve 1081 EQ, Neve 31102 EQ, and Neve 33609 Compressor plug-ins
- Includes "Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN/SE Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, and Realverb Pro plug-ins
- Access the complete UAD Powered Plug-Ins library, including: Manley, Empirical Labs, Roland, BOSS, EMT, Fairchild, Harrison, Helios, Little Labs, Pultec, SPL, Teletronix, and more (sold separately)
- Run complex, professional mix processing in Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, Digital Performer, and more”without taxing host computer CPU
- Free UAD software upgrades, plus access to more plug-ins at UA's Online Store
- High-bandwidth PCIe card with 4 Analog Devices SHARC floating-point processors
- VST, AU, RTAS support; Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Use up to 4 UAD-2(s) in one system; can be combined with UAD-1 cards
- Includes $100 voucher for plug-in purchases via UA's Online Store
Makes your mixes sound like a record. Order the UAD-2 QUAD Neve and turn your computer into a virtual Neve desk.
UAD-2 Quad Neve DSP Accelerator Specifications:
High-bandwidth x1 PCI Express card (PCIe 2.0 compatible)
UAD-2 SOLO: low-profile, half-height, short PCIe card
UAD-2 DUO/QUAD: full-height, short PCIe card
1, 2, or 4 Analog Devices SHARC 21369 floating-point processors
Multi-card support for up to 4 UAD-2's and 4 UAD-1's in one computer
Cross-Platform for Mac OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6, Windows XP/x64, Vista32/64, 7 32/64
Supports VST, RTAS, and Audio Units plug-in formats
44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192kHz sample rate support for all plug-ins
Drivers optimized for modern multithread and multiprocessor architectures
Real time and faster than realtime processing for mix bounces
LoadLock ensures resource availability on loaded plug-ins
14-day full function demo for all plug-ins; try before you buy
Minimum System Requirements:
Microsoft Windows XP (Home, Professional, or x64 Edition), Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista (x86 or x64), Windows 7 (32 or 64)
Mac OS X 10.4.x Tiger, 10.5.x Leopard, or 10.6.x Snow Leopard
Processor upgrade cards are not officially supported
1 available PCIe (PCI Express) x1/x4/x8 or x16 slot
256MB RAM (512MB is strongly recommended)
1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor
CD-ROM drive or internet connection for software installation
125MB available hard drive space for UAD-2 or UAD-1 installation
250MB available hard drive space for combined UAD-2 plus UAD-1 installation
Internet connection required for registration and plug-in authorization
Compatible VST or Audio Units plug-in host application software