Universal Audio Apollo Thunderbolt Option Card for Apollo Audio InterfaceProduct #H90348 Universal Audio H90348 YPE Computer Components https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A bandwidth and connectivity boost for your Apollo audio interface.
The Thunderbolt Option Card for the Apollo audio interface provides greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced UAD plug-in latency versus Apollo' standard FireWire connection. Compatible with Intel' new Thunderbolt technology on the latest generation of iMacs, MacBook Pros, MacBook Airs, and Mac minis, the Thunderbolt Option Card offers unrivaled bandwidth and next-generation connectivity for the Apollo interface.
The user-installable Thunderbolt Option Card includes two Thunderbolt ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of the Apollo. Bus power is provided to all downstream Thunderbolt devices, allowing music producers to connect peripherals in series with the Apollo interface ” including hard drives, processors, and computer displays.
When the Thunderbolt Option Card is engaged, Apollo' FireWire 800 ports are instantly reconfigured as a hub for connecting FireWire devices, such as a hard drive or a UAD-2 Satellite.
- Enables Thunderbolt technology for Apollo DUO and QUAD Audio Interfaces on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
- Provides greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
- 2 Thunderbolt ports supply bus power for convenient daisy-chaining of peripherals
- Allows Apollo' built-in FireWire ports to be repurposed as a FireWire 800 hub over Thunderbolt
- Easy user installation “ tool and instructions included
- Requires Apollo audio interface available from authorized dealers worldwide
Give your Apollo enhanced speed, order the Thunderbolt option today.