Turbosound Venue TVX118B 18" Front Loaded Subwoofer
Powered Stage Subwoofers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powered subwoofer in a rugged cabinet.
The 2,400-Watt TVX118B is a front loaded 18" subwoofer system that is suited for a wide range of portable speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems, the TVX118B provides optimal FOH performance, as well as exceptional drum and side fill monitoring duties.
The bass reflex port design enclosure, has a high powered carbon fibere loaded 18" low frequency driver that utilizes a specialized voice coil wound on both the inside and outside of the coil former for higher magnetic density, heat dissipation, high power handling capacity, and improved efficiency. The TVX118B subwoofer provides fast and accurate transient response for virtually distortion-free operation – even in the most demanding performances.
Finished in a highly durable semi matt black paint, the cabinet is constructed from 18 mm (¾ ") birch plywood – and includes a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille backed with reticulated foam, an integral 35 mm pole mount for satellite speaker applications, and durable carry handles that are strategically placed for easy transport. The rear panel connector plate carries Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors, with switchable input and link connections to accommodate standalone subwoofer applications, or subwoofer and satellite speaker connectivity via 4 core speaker cabling.
- Front loaded subwoofer for portable PA and installation applications
- 600 Watts continuous, 2,400 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, side and drum fill applications
- Carbon fiber loaded 18" low frequency driver with polyester suspension
- Switchable input and link connections for 4 core speaker cables
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4”) birch plywood enclosure with rugged semi matt black paint finish
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- 35 mm pole mount to support satellite speaker
- Durable handles for easy lifting and carrying
- Neutrik speakON NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in England
Add the finishing touch to your system or build it from here. Order soon.