Tube-Tech PE 1C EQ Plug-in - TDM DownloadProduct #H69129 Tube-Tech H69129 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A virtual Pultec style equalizer that captures every nuance of the classic hardware version.
Softube and Tube-Tech partner up once again to release another Tube-Tech classic – a dead-on digital version of the PE 1C program equalizer. The Tube-Tech PE 1C plug-in by Softube captures every nuance of the hardware version. It has an extremely analog sound that is evident as soon as you start using it. Every aspect of this studio standard, 25 years in the making, is now finally available as a plug-in.
The PE 1C is based on the very first Tube-Tech design made 25 years ago and today the PE 1C is a modern classic still in production, widely used and appreciated by those that seek that magic but elusive vintage Pultec sound.
The Tube-Tech PE 1C is a passive, tube-based equalizer suitable for many different sources ranging from bass drums and guitars to vocals. The equalizer features a Low Frequency section made up of two low shelf filters, which can be combined to attenuate and boost at the same time. These filters are actually a bit apart in frequency – even if they are controlled by the same frequency selector. The High Frequency section has a peak and shelving filter working in parallel, which provides a smooth top end while not getting too bright.
The ability to combine the different filters and sections is what gives the PE 1C its characteristic sound and is something which plays a crucial part in explaining the classic Pultec sound.
Low Frequency Section
Two low shelf filters make up the low frequency section. One filter is made for boosting and the other for attenuating, the two can be combined with an effect unique to this equalizer.
High Frequency Boost
The High Frequency Section is made up of a peak filter for boosting the signal and a high shelf filter for attenuating. The PE 1C is known for its smooth top end, it can really help with opening up a vocal track for example!
High Frequency Attenuation
The High Frequency attenuation works independently of the high frequency boost controls. Select the desired frequency with the Atten Sel switch and choose amount of attenuation with the Atten knob.
Additional Output Gain
In addition to the classic controls, Softube added an Output Gain control.
NOTE: This software requires a Pace iLok USB key ("dongle") which can hold over 500 cross-platform software authorizations — all manageable via iLok's website. You can authorize software programs, plug-ins, features, and modules — even those published by multiple developers — without the burden of multiple keys. iLok also allows you to easily transfer authorizations from one computer to another without violating a software publisher's license agreement. See product number 241800.
- The Pultec style equalizer
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Lydkraft/Tube-Tech
- Each and every component carefully modeled
- Unique interaction between filters
- Modeled output transformer
- Extremely analog behavior of frequencies, phase, distortion, etc.
- CPU friendly
Get the vintage sound you want at a price you can afford!
PE 1C EQ Plug-in - TDM Download Specifications:
- 4 low frequency boosts: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to +14 dB)
- 4 low frequency attenuations: 20, 30, 60 and 100 Hz (0 to -18 dB)
- 10 high frequency boosts with variable bandwidth: 1, 1.5, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12 and 16 kHz (0 to +18 dB with sharp bandwidth sharp, 0 to +10 dB with broad bandwidth)
- 3 high frequency attenuations: 5, 10 and 20 kHz (0 to +18 dB)
- Frequency response @ -3 dB: 5 Hz to 40 kHz
- Low noise: < -85 dB @ -10 dB gain
- System Requirements
- Pro Tools " HD Accel with Pro Tools 7.0 or higher
- System must meet requirements for Pro Tools HD from Digidesign
- Mac OS X (10.4 or higher) or Windows XP (or higher)
- iLok USB key and the latest Pace Interlok drivers