Toontrack Toontrack EZX Vintage Rock EZX(Software Download) Sku #H70037000001000 Toontrack H70037 YSM Music Software Downloads https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Download High-fidelity samples of the legendary Ludwig Keystone drum set!
Toontrack's Vintage Rock Brushes and Sticks EZX Sample Library is a set of recordings to give your dfh system a retro flavor. The Ludwig Drum Company had little idea what was about to hit them in the months following February 9, 1964, The Beatles debut U.S. television appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show. The band were a sensation and almost overnight everyone wanted to own a set of Ludwig drums just like Ringo's. In fact, Ludwig were still struggling to keep up with demand when along came another drumming icon John Bonham. As well as his use of the Supraphonic snare drum, Bonham popularized larger sizes, including the 24" bass drum similar to the one sampled for the Vintage Brushes and Sticks EZX. This 60's era Ludwig set belongs to 2khz Studio owner Nick Yeatman, who lent it to Toontrack so they could capture that phat and funky Ludwig sound. The Vintage Rock EZX uses TPC, Toontrack Percussive Compression.
The Ludwig Keystone Kit was played by Chris Whitten and mixed by producer Peter Henderson and Mattias Eklund from Toontrack Music. To it they've added the classic Ludwig Black Beauty and Slingerland Radio King snares and a number of cool complimentary cymbals. The Vintage Rock - Brushes and Sticks EZX is topped up with customized midi played by top-notch drummer Morgan Ågren (Frank Zappa).
The sounds for the Vintage Rock EZX were recorded, engineered and mixed by Chris Whitten, Peter Henderson and Mattias Eklund at 2 Khz studio, London UK and Toontrack Studios, Umeå, Sweden. The sounds for the Vintage Rock EZX were played by Chris Whitten at 2 Khz studio, London, UK. The MIDI for the Vintage Rock EZX was played by Morgan Ågren at Toontrack Studios, Umeå, Sweden.
Sound and MIDI editing: Peter Henderson, Chris Whitten, Mattias Eklund, Henrik Kjellberg & Nils Eriksson.
Graphic designer: Fredrik Ärletun - Kakao Graphics - www.kakaographics.com
Head of support, beta testing and configuration manager: Rogue Marechal
Coding: Olof Westman
- Ludwig Keystonae (1960's) 14x24" (Felt and Plastic Beater)
- Black Beauty 20's 5x14" (Sticks & Brushes)
- Ludwig B/O Supraphonic (1970's) 6,5x14" (Sticks & Brushes)
- Ludwig B/O Supraphonic Low Tuning 6,5x14" (Sticks)
- Slingerland Radioking 1940's 7x14" (Sticks)
- Racktom, Ludwig Keystone (1960's) 9x13" (Sticks & Brushes)
- Floortom, Ludwig Keystone (1960's) 16x16" (Sticks & Brushes)
- 13" K Zildjian Istanbul (1960's) (Sticks)
- 15" Paiste Formula 602 Medium (Sticks & Brushes)
Cymbals position 1:
- 17" Zildjian Dark Crash (Sticks & Brushes)
- 18" Paiste Signature Fast Crash (Sticks & Brushes)
- 16" Paiste Signature Fast Crash (Sticks & Brushes)
Cymbals position 2:
- 17" K Zildjian Dark Crash (Sticks & Brushes)
- 22" Zildjian Swish Knocker (Sticks & Brushes)
- 17" Paiste Signature Fast Crash (Sticks & Brushes)
- 22" A Zildjian Ride (1950's) (Sticks & Brushes)
Why wait for a box. Order the Download today.
Toontrack EZX Vintage Rock EZX Specifications:
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Windows XP SP3 or newer, Pentium 4 or Athlon processor with 512 MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.4.11 or higher, G5 or Intel processor with 512 MB RAM
- 1 GB free hard disc space, DVD drive, A working EZdrummer or Superior Drummer 2.0 installation
- VST, AU, and RTAS