TC Helicon VoiceTone Synth with MP-75 MicSku #H74184000000000 TC Helicon H74184 YFV Vocal Processors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A portable high-quality vocoder and HardTune pitch-shifting pedal with a specially designed mic that acts as a remote too.
This package includes TC Helicon's VoiceTone Synth plus their dynamic MP-75 mic to give you total control of your vocals, as well as a Musician's Gear MS-220 mic stand and a 20' Gear One XLR cable.
Finally, the effects you've heard on chart-topping tracks from artists pushing the envelope of vocal sounds are available in a pedal. VoiceTone Synth brings together a collection of exotic and current sonic mayhem including jagged HardTune effects, a MassiveBand Vocoder with voice-controlled synth and vocal distortion and megaphone effects. Now vocalists and anyone looking to add a modern edge to their live performances and studio productions can dial-in these effects instantly with the press of a footswitch.
The jagged, stair-stepped vocal sound of key-based hard tuning is everywhere in contemporary R&B, Hip Hop and Electronica. This feature has eluded the majority of performing musicians until VoiceTone Synth came along. Now musicians can produce this effect live by simply recalling a preset and hitting the 'On' button. Easy key input methods include auto-instrument sensing or pushbuttons with a clear display of the current key. Other features of the HardTune effect include dry voice mixing, octave shift and character modification.
The vocoder in VoiceTone Synth is called 'Massive-Band' for a reason. It effectively scales resolution from ultra-clearly-enunciated Robot voices to the sound of the classic, analog low-band-count vocoders we all know and love. The benefit is that, while typical vocoders require a lot of pre-processing like distortion and EQ to hear the effect properly, with the VoiceTone Synth vocoder effect you can input signals such as clean acoustic guitar and vocode perfectly for sounds that until now have been impossible to achieve.
The Vocoder also features a voice-controlled synth mode—considered by many as the Holy Grail for vocoding. Prior to VoiceTone Synth, vocoding required your voice (the exciter), and an instrument input (the carrier) to make cool vocoded sounds. Of course VoiceTone Synth supports the dual input method, but for artists who don't have another instrument or don't play one, VoiceTone Synth can generate a synth part directly from your vocal and vocode that. The result? Generated vocoder parts with one input: your voice.
VoiceSupport is a Windows/Mac application that via USB connects your VoiceTone Synth with our support network. What can you expect?
•Access to software updates
•New preset downloads
•Support feed shows latest tips & tricks on using product
•Simple back-up and restoring of preset/setup data
MP-75 Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Helicon Control Switch
Perhaps no one has done more for quality onstage vocal processing than TC Helicon, but what about that all-important first link in the signal chain? TC has answers with the MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal Microphone with Mic Control. This is what every singer deserves: a microphone engineered for the sonic realities of modern vocal performance and simple one button control of TC-Helicon vocal effects. You’d expect nothing less from the only pro audio company 100% dedicated to the needs of singers.
Does the world really need yet another vocal microphone? In TC Helicon’s opinion no—it just needs one really good one. One designed for today, where the advent of singers using studio quality vocal processing on stage has transformed live vocal performance. Singers are demanding more control. The effects used by modern vocalists require off-axis noise rejection and frequency response that the majority of dynamic instrument microphones repurposed for singers just can’t deliver. TC-Helicon MP-75 delivers.
Superior Vocal Tone
The proprietary Lismer capsule design uses a patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance. The placement of the super-cardioid capsule provides best in class off-axis noise rejection and feedback suppression. In addition, a dual-material diaphragm with light and rigid sections produces optimal high frequency response. If you’re making use of the latest in vocal processing, this microphone can help give your sound that studio-produced edge.
Singers have the ultimate location for control right in their hands
On the microphone is where singers want to control their sound. This is what makes TC-Helicon unique among all the microphone brands on the market. TC Helicon is devoted to singers and takes your input seriously. You’ve been unanimous in how you want to extend the control for your vocal effects. You want a simple way to creatively control your sound in performance without being tied to one place on the stage. Now, TC-Helicon’s patent pending Mic-Control circuit allows simple, single-button control of all of TC-Helicon’s USB-enabled vocal processors, including the Voice Synth. With the MP-75, you can add the HardTune or Vocoding effect on single words or phrases with ease.
Designed for singers
TC-Helicon’s modern performance vocal microphones are not multipurpose microphones. They are designed and voiced for the realities of live performance. Whereas many vocal microphones get their target frequency response several inches away from the capsule, MP-75 and its brother MP-70 are voiced for the close-up mic technique modern vocalists use. Singers also expect a rugged design built for live performance. MP-75 uses a special heat-treated and hardened steel windscreen grill to provide up to 10 times the durability of non-hardened grills.
Musician's Gear MS-220
The MS-220 Tripod Microphone Stand has a thread adapter and tubular legs. Its adjustable height from floor to top thread is 35" to 61-7/8". The 30-1/4" fixed boom is not adjustable.
Gear One 20' XLR Microphone Cable
For serious-minded musicians, Gear One's XLR cables have the strength and durability to withstand more than everyday use. Since your cable is your sound, this XLR mic cable's superior wiring allows your signal to be quiet, eliminating frustrating hums, buzzing, and crackles.
- HardTune processor with option for octave shift and gender processing
- Vocoder effect with options for an external carrier input or various outboard synthesizer flavors
- Transducer effects create megaphones and distortion in series with HardCore and Vocoder
- Tone Processing with adaptive compression, Shape EQ and de-ess
- Clean, studio quality mic preamp with phantom power.
- 10 user-editable presets with footswitch selection
- XLR mono output with separate dry only output
- USB connectivity for update and back-up
TC Helicon MP-75 Mic
- Excellent pop and breath noise rejection
- Superior background noise rejection and resistance to feedback
- Supercardioid pickup pattern for superior isolation onstage
- Lismer dynamic capsule voiced for close-up mic technique
- Suspended dual shockmount for low handling noise
- Patent-pending Mic Control circuit for controlling TC Helocon vocal effects units
- Zinc die-cast Body
- Special heat treated hardened steel wire mesh ball grill provides up to 10 times durability of non-hardened ball grills
- Patented neodymium magnet structure for high output and uniform performance
- Combination cloth/foam pop filter rivals studio performance
- Patented dual-material diaphragm–light, rigid section for optimal high frequency response; light, flexible section for optimal low frequency response
- Elastomer momentary switch for Mic Control
Included with MP-75
- Microphone clip (accepts EU and US type threads)
- Compact cylindrical carrying case
- User guide
- 1-year warranty parts and labor
- Package also includes a Musician's Gear MS-220 Tripod and a 20' Gear One XLR Cable
Explore exciting new sonic possibilities. Order this package today.
VoiceTone Synth with MP-75 Mic Specifications:
- Mic Connector: Balanced XLR, input impedance 1kOhm
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 0dBFS: -44dBu to +2dBu
- Mic Input Sensitivity @ 12dB: headroom -56dBu to -10dBu
- Instrument Input Connector: Unbalanced 1/4", input imp. 1MOhm
- Instrument In Sensitivity: +15dBu @ 0dBFS
- EIN: -126dBu @ max mic amp gain, Rg = 150 Ohm
- Power Input: 12 VDC 300 mA, tip negative
- Main Output Connectors: Balanced XLR
- Output Impedance: 40 Ohm
- Output Level: +2 dBu @ 0dBFS
- Instrument Thru Connector: Unbalanced 1/4" phone jack
- Instrument Thru output impedance: 270 Ohm
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ Min gain >108dB: 20 Hz - 20kHz *A-weighted
- Dynamic Range, Mic. @ -18dBu sensitivity > 104dB: 20hz - 20kHz*
- THD+ Noise, Mic. @ Min gain: <-90dB
- Frequency Response, max gain -1.5dB @ 40 Hz, +0/-0.3 dB (200Hz to 20 kHz)
- Instrument In to Thru Dynamic Range: >119dB
- Tuning Mute Attenuation: >100dB
- Conversion Characteristics
- Sample Rate: 48 kHz
- Converter: AKM AK4620B
- AD / DA Conversion: 24 bit, 128x oversampling bitstream
- EMC & Safety
- Complies with: EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Certified to: IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA E60065 CSA FILE #LR108093
- Operating Temperature: 32° F to 122° F (0° C to 50° C)
- Storage Temperature: -22° F to 167° F (-30° C to 70° C)
- Humidity Maximum: 90 % non-condensing
- USB: (for connection to VoiceSupport application)
- Dimensions: 130mm x 132mm x 41mm (5" x 5.25" x 1.5")
- Weight: 1.5 lb. (0.72 kg)
- Warranty Parts and labor: 1 year
- TC Helicon MP-75 Mic
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency response: 50Hz-18kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohm rated, (300 ohm actual)
- Output level (at 1kHz): -54dBV/Pa (1.99mV) -1 Pa = 94dB SPL
- Length: 7-1/4" (185 mm)
- Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Weight: .63 lb. (.29 kg)